Come on in if you are into cheap engine oils...

Ken4555

Just SIC here my hoots from Carousell. Saw this new made in Singapore 4L 5W40 Fully Synthetic API SN/SM at $17.90. So decided to buy 2 bottles to try. Brought to my workshop and paid for labor to change. So far used for a week and it feels good. Previously used carlube and turtle but their price keep increasing. 

For anyone who is interested before their price goes up. Search for Meta Oil in Carousell. $17.90 for 4L bottle. The golden color bottle.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Just SIC here my hoots from Carousell. Saw this new made in Singapore 4L 5W40 Fully Synthetic API SN/SM at $17.90. So decided to buy 2 bottles to try. Brought to my workshop and paid for labor to change. So far used for a week and it feels good. Previously used carlube and turtle but their price keep increasing.

For anyone who is interested before their price goes up. Search for Meta Oil in Carousell. $17.90 for 4L bottle. The golden color bottle.

I would top up more and get reputable brands .

I would top up more and get reputable brands .

I asked the boss and they said they are doing soft launch now and their oil will be available off the supermarket shelves soon. But i think price will increase when that happens?

• Dislike 1

I asked the boss and they said they are doing soft launch now and their oil will be available off the supermarket shelves soon. But i think price will increase when that happens?

The boss from which company? Edited by RogerNg_185295

I will stick to Motul, M1, Redline, Amsoil and Castrol.

:D

But this thread is on CHEAP EO leh....

Anyway, Valvoline quite reasonable price on Lazada. $40+ for Full Syn. At least got brand, not alibaba

But this thread is on CHEAP EO leh....

Anyway, Valvoline quite reasonable price on Lazada. $40+ for Full Syn. At least got brand, not alibaba

I buy them on cheap sale and they have lower lines

like Castrol has GTX which is cheap. M1 has offer 

sometimes in supermarket and Redline from distributor

can be 17.50. I also use car lube.

:D  

(edited)

mind sharing wat car u using? jap car? thanks. well i understand some local factories here do oil blending.. selling to some developing countries.. 

Edited by Yenyenpark

Hi all, anybody can recommend any cheap engine oil for a car that is left with 1.5 years? My car needs to top up engine oil regularly for some reason or another. That's why looking for something cheap if not very tough for my wallet

• Praise 1

Hi all, anybody can recommend any cheap engine oil for a car that is left with 1.5 years? My car needs to top up engine oil regularly for some reason or another. That's why looking for something cheap if not very tough for my wallet

Consider using mineral oil?

@hootthatcar

you got PM

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement