• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
30 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:26 PM

Fennmax
  • Fennmax
    Banned

Beware! Double deductions of your cashcard value as you exit car park.

On the 29th May, I was at ComCenter at Somerset. When I was at the exit gantry.It said no entry record. Hence, I insert my cash card to the reader but still unable to exit. I reversed to the other gantry beside this one and the same thing happened. Then the deduction was done but the barrier remained down. I called Wilson Parking and she said she would let me out. Just as the barrier was lifted up, the second deduction showed again from my IU unit! NBzzz, I then exited and parked my car at the roadside and went back down to call Wilson Parking again. She advised me to check my transaction history to prove the double deductions.

Next day, there were no double deductions shown on my transaction history! However, I knew the value of my cash card and had also just topped up last night before I exited ComCenter. Suay Liao I thought.How to prove the double deductions if the history said otherwise. I called Wilson Parking again and she said there is only 1 deduction based on my cashcard transaction history and hence it seemed like I had no case here! Therefore, I called NETS and told another lady about my predicament. She advised me to fax her the transaction receipt and details about the event. I asked her if she could find out even though the history only showed 1 deduction?She said "yes", I went "Hmmm".

When she returned with her investigation after I had faxed her. Viola, true enough there were double deductions! This is even though the history said otherwise! Then the Wilson Parking Technician said that this event is very common everywhere, and there is still no solution in sight!

In conclusion, there seems to be the case of the parking vendors "makan" our money and not the other way round whereby they give us money! This is common as he said so. I smell a rat. If you are unaware of the value of your cash card but suspect something, you may think nothing of it as the history hides this scrupulous activities! Hence, I will like this to be make public to the media perhap and I need asisstance in this matter....thanks for reading.

Max
Spa*rk...Suck>Squeeze>Bang>Blow..."PISS"

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Cdrarities
  • Cdrarities
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks for the info, try to park using URA coupon if possible.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

Whisper_2000
  • Whisper_2000
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wah, u beryy the suay. whahahaha. Next time u need to pray before you exit carpark.

Just kidding, i can understand your anger. bigcry.gif

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

SUE........
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

R1szuan
  • Premium member
    R1szuan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

this is a problem bet MHI and NETS. i think NETS hold more of the answer than the parking operator

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i also kenna 'no entry found' as told by wilson girl on the phone at Comcentre on a Sat about 2-3weeks ago.

looks like im not the only victim but my cashcard wasnt deducted twice.

also kenna double charge at Orchard Plaza.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In SG, everything protect business above all else.
In other developed countries, they would rather not charge than double-charge, bcoz they can't get away with it.
Here, they can.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

We people cheat once, kanna punished. Business like this kind, can cut unknowingly for 2 times, and yet still haven't find solution to it. Of course no solution to it lah, imagine, 20 cars come out, all double charged, good profit mah!! Rubbish excuses. This is the problem in Singapore, talk only.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:33 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Beware! Double deductions of your cashcard value as you exit car park.

On the 29th May, I was at ComCenter at Somerset. When I was at the exit gantry.It said no entry record. Hence, I insert my cash card to the reader but still unable to exit. I reversed to the other gantry beside this one and the same thing happened. Then the deduction was done but the barrier remained down. I called Wilson Parking and she said she would let me out. Just as the barrier was lifted up, the second deduction showed again from my IU unit! NBzzz, I then exited and parked my car at the roadside and went back down to call Wilson Parking again. She advised me to check my transaction history to prove the double deductions.

Next day, there were no double deductions shown on my transaction history! However, I knew the value of my cash card and had also just topped up last night before I exited ComCenter. Suay Liao I thought.How to prove the double deductions if the history said otherwise. I called Wilson Parking again and she said there is only 1 deduction based on my cashcard transaction history and hence it seemed like I had no case here! Therefore, I called NETS and told another lady about my predicament. She advised me to fax her the transaction receipt and details about the event. I asked her if she could find out even though the history only showed 1 deduction?She said "yes", I went "Hmmm".

When she returned with her investigation after I had faxed her. Viola, true enough there were double deductions! This is even though the history said otherwise! Then the Wilson Parking Technician said that this event is very common everywhere, and there is still no solution in sight!

In conclusion, there seems to be the case of the parking vendors "makan" our money and not the other way round whereby they give us money! This is common as he said so. I smell a rat. If you are unaware of the value of your cash card but suspect something, you may think nothing of it as the history hides this scrupulous activities! Hence, I will like this to be make public to the media perhap and I need asisstance in this matter....thanks for reading.

Max

Did you post it in STOMP? maybe you can get a better "media" exposure there

宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

Mr_b20
  • Mr_b20
    6th Gear
    Author Image

this is simply cheating !
by saying "it is common" simply makes it worse, implying that they dont even bother to solve the problem.

i suggest TS should make such case public , if not possible, at least it should go onto stomp for more exposure.

such scams should be sexposed

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:37 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i also kenna 'no entry found' as told by wilson girl on the phone at Comcentre on a Sat about 2-3weeks ago.

looks like im not the only victim but my cashcard wasnt deducted twice.

also kenna double charge at Orchard Plaza.

Orchard Plaza... my car actually could drive under the thing which i did the last time i was there... haha

anyways whenever carpark entrance gantry dont detect... its a good thing.. intercom and when ask what time you come in i will saw just only... sometimes they let me go free if not will charge minimal...
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:40 AM

Nf0rc3r
  • Premium member
    Nf0rc3r
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Its error. Not con job..

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:39 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

report police lor
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:05 PM

Getzoooom
  • Getzoooom
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Orchard Plaza... my car actually could drive under the thing which i did the last time i was there... haha

anyways whenever carpark entrance gantry dont detect... its a good thing.. intercom and when ask what time you come in i will saw just only... sometimes they let me go free if not will charge minimal...

I kenna the "No entry record" in Tiong Bahru plaza. Went in during morning hours 8plus and leaving at ard 5pm, which is more than 8hours.
Told the malay lady (via intercomm) the truth in timing and waited for hell-long 20mins for her to go ahead varify... and pass to the supervisor..
end up , they say still cannot find record and rise the barrier ask me to go without deducting any $$ .. (I was causing a long jam since left only 1 lane can exit as i blocked the other..)
hahaha.. I was lucky.. laugh.gif
===========================
Wise man find out before rule out; Silly man rule out untill they find out...

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Vlad1973
  • Vlad1973
    Clutched
    Author Image

no con job here lah. doubt wilson parking or nets will risk their reputation this way. it's probably a system error. having said that, these 2 must get their act together and solve this.

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:59 PM

Gohsj89
  • Premium member
    Gohsj89
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i kena No Entry Record on Vivo City.

is vivo city under wilson parking?

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:17 AM

Xavina
  • Xavina
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Technology isn't flawless. Thats for sure. Matter is, everyone has to take note of their card value after leaving barrier enclosed carparks :)

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:10 AM

Ah_tee
  • Ah_tee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i seriously dont understand

how come ur history says 1 deduction but the nets side manage to find the 2nd deduction ?

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:58 AM

Bluesky76
  • Bluesky76
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thx for bringing this up.

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

MLS
  • MLS
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Wilson Parking has the worst service. You can expect them to do nothing over this issue. Last time also had similar problem with them. Supervisor never do anything still raised voice. Till now I never use Wilson Parking.

Each time I see the long queue outside Queenstown Shopping Centre I feel pissed. Good business that's why they ya ya. D@mn!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users