BEWARE! Con Job by NETS and Wilson Parking

Fennmax

Beware! Double deductions of your cashcard value as you exit car park.

On the 29th May, I was at ComCenter at Somerset. When I was at the exit gantry.It said no entry record. Hence, I insert my cash card to the reader but still unable to exit. I reversed to the other gantry beside this one and the same thing happened. Then the deduction was done but the barrier remained down. I called Wilson Parking and she said she would let me out. Just as the barrier was lifted up, the second deduction showed again from my IU unit! NBzzz, I then exited and parked my car at the roadside and went back down to call Wilson Parking again. She advised me to check my transaction history to prove the double deductions.

Next day, there were no double deductions shown on my transaction history! However, I knew the value of my cash card and had also just topped up last night before I exited ComCenter. Suay Liao I thought.How to prove the double deductions if the history said otherwise. I called Wilson Parking again and she said there is only 1 deduction based on my cashcard transaction history and hence it seemed like I had no case here! Therefore, I called NETS and told another lady about my predicament. She advised me to fax her the transaction receipt and details about the event. I asked her if she could find out even though the history only showed 1 deduction?She said "yes", I went "Hmmm".

When she returned with her investigation after I had faxed her. Viola, true enough there were double deductions! This is even though the history said otherwise! Then the Wilson Parking Technician said that this event is very common everywhere, and there is still no solution in sight!

In conclusion, there seems to be the case of the parking vendors "makan" our money and not the other way round whereby they give us money! This is common as he said so. I smell a rat. If you are unaware of the value of your cash card but suspect something, you may think nothing of it as the history hides this scrupulous activities! Hence, I will like this to be make public to the media perhap and I need asisstance in this matter....thanks for reading.

Max

↡ Advertisement

i also kenna 'no entry found' as told by wilson girl on the phone at Comcentre on a Sat about 2-3weeks ago.

looks like im not the only victim but my cashcard wasnt deducted twice.

also kenna double charge at Orchard Plaza.

Supersonic

In SG, everything protect business above all else.

In other developed countries, they would rather not charge than double-charge, bcoz they can't get away with it.

Here, they can.

We people cheat once, kanna punished. Business like this kind, can cut unknowingly for 2 times, and yet still haven't find solution to it. Of course no solution to it lah, imagine, 20 cars come out, all double charged, good profit mah!! Rubbish excuses. This is the problem in Singapore, talk only.

Beware! Double deductions of your cashcard value as you exit car park.

On the 29th May, I was at ComCenter at Somerset. When I was at the exit gantry.It said no entry record. Hence, I insert my cash card to the reader but still unable to exit. I reversed to the other gantry beside this one and the same thing happened. Then the deduction was done but the barrier remained down. I called Wilson Parking and she said she would let me out. Just as the barrier was lifted up, the second deduction showed again from my IU unit! NBzzz, I then exited and parked my car at the roadside and went back down to call Wilson Parking again. She advised me to check my transaction history to prove the double deductions.

Next day, there were no double deductions shown on my transaction history! However, I knew the value of my cash card and had also just topped up last night before I exited ComCenter. Suay Liao I thought.How to prove the double deductions if the history said otherwise. I called Wilson Parking again and she said there is only 1 deduction based on my cashcard transaction history and hence it seemed like I had no case here! Therefore, I called NETS and told another lady about my predicament. She advised me to fax her the transaction receipt and details about the event. I asked her if she could find out even though the history only showed 1 deduction?She said "yes", I went "Hmmm".

When she returned with her investigation after I had faxed her. Viola, true enough there were double deductions! This is even though the history said otherwise! Then the Wilson Parking Technician said that this event is very common everywhere, and there is still no solution in sight!

In conclusion, there seems to be the case of the parking vendors "makan" our money and not the other way round whereby they give us money! This is common as he said so. I smell a rat. If you are unaware of the value of your cash card but suspect something, you may think nothing of it as the history hides this scrupulous activities! Hence, I will like this to be make public to the media perhap and I need asisstance in this matter....thanks for reading.

Max

Did you post it in STOMP? maybe you can get a better "media" exposure there

this is simply cheating !

by saying "it is common" simply makes it worse, implying that they dont even bother to solve the problem.

i suggest TS should make such case public , if not possible, at least it should go onto stomp for more exposure.

such scams should be sexposed

i also kenna 'no entry found' as told by wilson girl on the phone at Comcentre on a Sat about 2-3weeks ago.

looks like im not the only victim but my cashcard wasnt deducted twice.

also kenna double charge at Orchard Plaza.

Orchard Plaza... my car actually could drive under the thing which i did the last time i was there... haha

anyways whenever carpark entrance gantry dont detect... its a good thing.. intercom and when ask what time you come in i will saw just only... sometimes they let me go free if not will charge minimal...

Neutral Newbie

Orchard Plaza... my car actually could drive under the thing which i did the last time i was there... haha

anyways whenever carpark entrance gantry dont detect... its a good thing.. intercom and when ask what time you come in i will saw just only... sometimes they let me go free if not will charge minimal...

I kenna the "No entry record" in Tiong Bahru plaza. Went in during morning hours 8plus and leaving at ard 5pm, which is more than 8hours.

Told the malay lady (via intercomm) the truth in timing and waited for hell-long 20mins for her to go ahead varify... and pass to the supervisor..

end up , they say still cannot find record and rise the barrier ask me to go without deducting any $$ .. (I was causing a long jam since left only 1 lane can exit as i blocked the other..)

hahaha.. I was lucky.. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

no con job here lah. doubt wilson parking or nets will risk their reputation this way. it's probably a system error. having said that, these 2 must get their act together and solve this.

Neutral Newbie

Technology isn't flawless. Thats for sure. Matter is, everyone has to take note of their card value after leaving barrier enclosed carparks :)

i seriously dont understand

how come ur history says 1 deduction but the nets side manage to find the 2nd deduction ?

↡ Advertisement