Convertible cars.

Spoony

One of the contributing factors to the dull local scene is that they buy with the intention to sell in future, and not to enjoy the drive - which is why you get a whole market of white, black, silver and grey cars - hardly many of the more "exotic" colours like red, blue, yellow, green and orange.

agree that cars of these colours are easier to sell in future. also that silver and grey are easier to maintain. black and white are nice but hardest to maintain... 

i still see some of the other colours on the road. red and blue are quite common (not referring to taxis haha). 

agree that cars of these colours are easier to sell in future. also that silver and grey are easier to maintain. black and white are nice but hardest to maintain... 

i still see some of the other colours on the road. red and blue are quite common (not referring to taxis haha). 

Just for kicks, I ever counted how many black, white and grey cars there were in my MSCP.

It's almost 90-10 split for BWG versus other colours in my MSCP.

Just for kicks, I ever counted how many black, white and grey cars there were in my MSCP.

It's almost 90-10 split for BWG versus other colours in my MSCP.

bro... you really wu eng haha... ok i will do this exercise sometime soon too  [laugh]

the colour of my current car is a compromise

I didn't want black, white, grey, dark blue and wanted red and light blue

my wife idea was exactly the opposite as mine

ended up we picked a colour that is not one of the above

let me make a guess... brown? its a nice colour on cars, saw some Vezels with this colour. 

let me make a guess... brown? its a nice colour on cars, saw some Vezels with this colour.

very close, under certain light conditions it looks brownish

next car I must flip table and insist red, green or yellow

My wife likes the same colours as me, and we both love red cars. However, with the current car, not much choices as the pre-loved car market is dominated by BWGS. Thankfully we found a unique color and bought it. It's so unique that I was informed by AD that in the 6 years this colour has been available (and sold) that I am the only one who has ordered paint for it.

very close, under certain light conditions it looks brownish

next car I must flip table and insist red, green or yellow

maroon? 

yes you must insist on your way!!! haha... 

I initially selected dark blue for my car. Then my little girl actually managed to made me tell the SE to change to Red.

Not bad actually.. The more I drive, the more I'm convinced that sometimes one can't be too conservative

• Praise 1

One of the contributing factors to the dull local scene is that they buy with the intention to sell in future, and not to enjoy the drive - which is why you get a whole market of white, black, silver and grey cars - hardly many of the more "exotic" colours like red, blue, yellow, green and orange.

I used to drive a Havana Brown Z4. It is a very rare colour, and my wife likes it for being very "classy" colour. It's not a bright shout-y colour and is really subjective to individual taste. Some people says it looks like sai. IMHO, if I had a colour choice, after the Brown it would be White, then Deep Sea Blue, then Valencia Orange, then (Bright) Yellow. Last on the list would be Red. Colour is really subjective to personal tastes. Like I said, it also tells the character of the owner. Are you the "me me me me" attention seeking guy, or no? It's quite obvious from the colour choices.

I used to drive MRS.  It is always nice to drive roof down in early morning and at night.

A lot of ppl buy cab but nvr open it more than 10 times during the entire ownership.

There are proper 4 seater cab.

I know Singapore car is expensive.  That's why the car scene is so monotonous.  Even the richie is buying boring car.

4 seater cab jin leycey. It's big/long, and then the door is super long making it hard to open in tight spaces, then getting 2 pax in and out of the rear is really not a thing you would do often.

Mini Cooper is small, but the two rear seats quite jialat.

A small cab is really fun to zip around especially in SG where parking spaces are tight.

4 seater cab jin leycey. It's big/long, and then the door is super long making it hard to open in tight spaces, then getting 2 pax in and out of the rear is really not a thing you would do often.

Mini Cooper is small, but the two rear seats quite jialat.

A small cab is really fun to zip around especially in SG where parking spaces are tight.

2 dr Mini Cooper door is longer than usual b&b car.  it is still hard to open in a lot of car park.

Mini Cooper is not a passenger car lah.

2 dr Mini Cooper door is longer than usual b&b car.  it is still hard to open in a lot of car park.

Mini Cooper is not a passenger car lah.

Mini Cooper in Singapore, is a lifestyle statement..