Texas Fried Chicken is back in Singapore!!

Berncsp76

Now also want to eat also cannot eat.

Such foods on my ban list already.

BTW, you want to Taiwan and back liow ah?

Yeah yeah me too went to the Wisma branch last time...very deep fried chickens to the bones...and I remember the price quite cheap, around $5 for a set meal... :wub:

↡ Advertisement

Old days still the best, the chicken was so crispy, you could even eat the bones.

I had this at the old Wisma when they launched, after booking out of camp,

whole gang went there to makan, not much bones on the table, all whack down.

never heard of this brand or eaten there before leh, maybe I not born yet -_-

eat bone? thought only dogs do that!

be prepared to be slightly dissappointed. not as good as it was previously.

the whole thing looks like popeye! maybe the same franchisee using same recipe...

Knn, when we all makan Taexas you still tadpole swimming upstream.

Makan bones you also donno, knn, never heard of TULONG ar? [laugh] [laugh]

Eyh Tadpole, next time swim freestyle, faster instead of backstroke. [laugh] [laugh]

never heard of this brand or eaten there before leh, maybe I not born yet -_-

eat bone? thought only dogs do that!

My rating is 5/10.

Went there around noon on a wet working day last week and the place was packed. The queue stretched from the counter to the door.

I had the sampler meal which consisted of a drumstick, a drumlet (not even the whole wing) and a thin strip of chicken breast. More expensive than regular 2 piece meal but with arguably less meat.

The "original" Texas cannot compare with "original" KFC at all because it is tasteless. I don't even have to talk about Popeyes. In fact, I much rather eat the Old Chang Kee chicken wing.

The Texas mashed potato is quite yucky. The sauce is very viscous and tastes really artificial. If KFC and Popeye sauce is a W20, Texas is a W60

All in all, I think Texas is much ado over nothing. I expect it to wither once the hype has died down. Expo is a ghost town when there is no exhibition anyway.

The "original" Texas cannot compare with "original" KFC at all because it is tasteless. I don't even have to talk about Popeyes. In fact, I much rather eat the Old Chang Kee chicken wing.

Hey I saw the old chang kee chicken wings the other day and thought of getting some... but dunno if they taste good

sounds like they do.

I like arnold's, KFC but really have no idea about all the hype at popeye's. tried it once, and that's probably the only time.

It seems the comeback of many Old Failed Brands - why I dono...

Texas I tasted long ago but no good impression.

KFC Original is best as I work in KFC as waiter before @ Lucky Plaza (still there or not har ??)

NO FRIED CHICKEN is healthy so I go KFC like once a month max and order the Shroom Burget + 1 Pce Chick + Coleslaw + Drink = $5.50 (very worth it I must say).

Don't waste your time. Only the biscuit is nice. Everything else lose to KFC in terms of taste.

KFC in the states serves honey together with the biscuits, tastes heavenly.

Can't fathom why they don't serve it here

It seems the comeback of many Old Failed Brands - why I dono...

Texas I tasted long ago but no good impression.

KFC Original is best as I work in KFC as waiter before @ Lucky Plaza (still there or not har ??)

NO FRIED CHICKEN is healthy so I go KFC like once a month max and order the Shroom Burget + 1 Pce Chick + Coleslaw + Drink = $5.50 (very worth it I must say).

Since u worked in KFC before, is it true that they use oil used for frying chickens into their mash potatoe sauce?

I like popeye cos the chicken flesh is fresher and no stale fridge smell like KFC.

Knn, when we all makan Taexas you still tadpole swimming upstream.

Makan bones you also donno, knn, never heard of TULONG ar? [laugh] [laugh]

Eyh Tadpole, next time swim freestyle, faster instead of backstroke. [laugh] [laugh]

TuLang!! :ph34r:

Hey I saw the old chang kee chicken wings the other day and thought of getting some... but dunno if they taste good

sounds like they do.

i bought some just to try the other day, below average. quite tasteless.

Since u worked in KFC before, is it true that they use oil used for frying chickens into their mash potatoe sauce?

I like popeye cos the chicken flesh is fresher and no stale fridge smell like KFC.

Everything then are packaged.

Mash Potato is powder form - add water and blend.

The Sauce is in Packet form heat it in Microwave and serve over Potato..

So NO to your question.

Popeye chicken is Tasteless (Skin). so not shiok....

I still like KFC Original ...

wah now texas chicken, wendy's, dunkin donuts are back... woohooooo.... jus like the glorious 80s hehehe, wonder wen hardees coming back. 4 fried chicken, i prefer popeyes.... wat abt u? [whip]

KFC in the states serves honey together with the biscuits, tastes heavenly.

Can't fathom why they don't serve it here

KFC in the states have buffet. U heard it buffet! they serve salad, dessert pies and delicious biscuit with the buffet! but too bad, cos its buffet, i ignore the other stuff and just whack 12 pcs. My friend can whack 22 pieces insane! still had long car ride after that, was hoping he puke.

Wow, texas chicken!

I think I ate once or twice when I was young and it was soon gone.

But I remembered I liked it very much! :D

KFC in the states have buffet. U heard it buffet! they serve salad, dessert pies and delicious biscuit with the buffet! but too bad, cos its buffet, i ignore the other stuff and just whack 12 pcs. My friend can whack 22 pieces insane! still had long car ride after that, was hoping he puke.

wah! 12 and 22 pieces? :ph34r:

You guys sure can eat!

↡ Advertisement