Accidents across the causeway!

PaiKia-Lee

confirm is a White HOnda Civic FD....

judging by the shape of the doors and the side windows....

Euro NCAP only conducts frontal crashes at 60kph, and side pillar/side impact at 45kph....

going at 90kph (don't even talk about the speed limit of 110kph in malaysia), good enough to get you killed in a head-on crash....

largi worse, if your car skidded SIDEWAYS and a car from behind crash head-on onto your car, you can say bye-bye even with side airbags and curtain airbags and even if you're wearing safety belt....

not even a Rolls Royce/ Range Rover can protect you in such a situation....

and i still don't understand why would anybody wanna go fast on land???

don't they understand that the fact that we're on land, we're limited by friction and gravity???

S-class can survive not? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

its a fake...

front bonnet no. plate is on the ctr. no intercooler.(evo is front mount)

It's real...the intercooler is very obvious.

This is on the news few years back, driver was very young, early 20s....he didn't make it.

At first I thought the BF was driving the car without a license, so I was going to flame them.

But after rereading (a few times): Not enough information to decide who's really at fault. Or if even anyone is.

Car belong to the boy while licence belong to the girl. So how often does the girl take the wheel with her one year old licence?

my wifey with more than 8 years of driving experiences still feel some jittery when venturing up north. Always need an hour or so getting herself accustomed to the road condition, driving habits, signage etc before comfortable enough to take the wheel.

Not saying all MY drivers are good, but most of them on the NSH are quite automatic one. If you approach fast from the rear, they would pull over for you to pass. They don't hog lane 1.

Just hope all the forumers here who drive up north occasionally or frequently to be extra cautious and be mindful of road courtesy there.

I agree with you. Drove there several times and my observation is that the MY drivers are quite automatic and will keep left when a fast car comes behond.

By the way, was stuck in the jam too with due to the accident. What was disgusting was that soon after a police car took the road shoulder to the accident scene, many idiots just go onto the road shoulder and followed behind the police car. After that, a fire engine came and it could not advance to the accident scene due to the idiots who were on the road shoulder.

Not saying all MY drivers are good, but most of them on the NSH are quite automatic one. If you approach fast from the rear, they would pull over for you to pass. They don't hog lane 1.

Just hope all the forumers here who drive up north occasionally or frequently to be extra cautious and be mindful of road courtesy there.

Thats why they got wrapped logic. Its a matter of fact that someday they will die if they go at 180km/hour everytime they hit the highway. My friends' boss lost his wife when he was speeding at 150km/hour. Weather was fine. Road was dry. Car simply LOST control for no reason as there were no other cars around. Car skidded to the bottom of a ditch and wife died on the spot. The polis ask eye-witnesses what happened and they claimed the car was speeding, no other reason.

See? You dont need another object to cause death when u are speeding.

Thats why they got wrapped logic. Its a matter of fact that someday they will die if they go at 180km/hour everytime they hit the highway. My friends' boss lost his wife when he was speeding at 150km/hour. Weather was fine. Road was dry. Car simply LOST control for no reason as there were no other cars around. Car skidded to the bottom of a ditch and wife died on the spot. The polis ask eye-witnesses what happened and they claimed the car was speeding, no other reason.

See? You dont need another object to cause death when u are speeding.

That is why drivers should only go at the speed where they can control the car. Not just NSH, Malaysian roads but also in our local jurisdiction.

you certainly sound experienced... [sly]

No la. I am still young and learning.

There are people here who are my sifus..... [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

just drive as you deem fit....

but i suggest those who are going to KL and above to just fly there or take a bus there lah....

you got absolutely no idea wat you are tokking about. :D:D

Turbocharged

oh my.. will be driving up to malacca on July.. must be very careful liao..

Just drove past the spot yesterday. The barriers are repaired but the skid marks are still visible.

Its around 104km mark south bound. Its slightly after a toilet stop so maybe the gal was spooked by a car exiting the stop.

Neutral Newbie

Just drove past the spot yesterday. The barriers are repaired but the skid marks are still visible.

Its around 104km mark south bound. Its slightly after a toilet stop so maybe the gal was spooked by a car exiting the stop.

wat is the best speed limit over there?. first time driving up.. anything to look out for?

wat is the best speed limit over there?. first time driving up.. anything to look out for?

first time go slow. stick with 110-120km/h. until u feel more comfortable den increase accordingly.

ehyy... watch out for ah... big lorries i suppose. n pls dun hog first lane.

↡ Advertisement