Worst Car Parks design in Singapore

Troyempire

The warning marks left over by drivers will warn you abt the carpark

More markings means more dangeruos = more drive with extreme care.

Tampines Street 33, the Neighbourhood Shopping Centre where there is Macdonald and Harvey Norman..

the MSCP, best in Singapore.

NINETY DEGREE NARROW TURN TO EXIT.

the wall already "bua" until cannot bua already.

Agree with you on this. I would rather park at the surrounding MSCP in the neighbourhood.

Neutral Newbie

6 shenton way, tower one. the one where you have to drive up a winding and narrow ram to get to the lots, and drive down yet another winding and narrow ram to get to the exit.... [sweatdrop][shakehead][dizzy]

Neutral Newbie

Tampines Street 33, the Neighbourhood Shopping Centre where there is Macdonald and Harvey Norman..

the MSCP, best in Singapore.

NINETY DEGREE NARROW TURN TO EXIT.

the wall already "bua" until cannot bua already.

Agreed. That is Tamppines Mart. I drove the civic up 2 level (open air) and I perspire already. Exiting it is also another nightmare. See the wall marks also faintz

Neutral Newbie

Agreed. That is Tamppines Mart. I drove the civic up 2 level (open air) and I perspire already. Exiting it is also another nightmare. See the wall marks also faintz

I gotta agree with that too. Worst carpark design ever.

I gotta agree with that too. Worst carpark design ever.

Agreed!! THough i never kissed the walls yet but must turn very very slowly.

It is not just 90 deg turn with no room to manouvre( there is a wall!) it is also very narrow barely a cars width.

Sometimes you see drivers do not want to go 1 more level to avoid the harrowing experience again . They rather wait at the 2nd storey for next vacant lots. Ha ha...

I dont park there often but when i forgot and go in and see the turning then i curse myself one more time....

haha shaw centre driving up and down still okay. it is the parking slot that makes ppl sweat! so narrow. haha those driving big cars will have problem parking..

Turbocharged

haha shaw centre driving up and down still okay. it is the parking slot that makes ppl sweat! so narrow. haha those driving big cars will have problem parking..

Hotel Rendevzous (how dya spell dat french?) left a bad memory. Drove my boss's Brand NEW S-Class with him and a client there for lunch. Sweat. [sweatdrop]

This model ->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W140 Blardy of a Giant car.

For HDB, the worst parking lot is Blk 925 Yishun Central. I think most HDB Architects drive cars with scissor doors, probably Lambos. Pillars everywhere, how to open door??

Clifford centre has my vote.

Particularly the left turn at the top of the slope when going out, need to keep right.

But once saw a lambo parked inside [thumbsup]

so cannot say it's difficult to manoeurve inside.

The other one is Shaw centre, the design of traffic is ok, it's the size of the lots, designed for Datsuns

now suitable for cars like r1, r2, qq, sparks and picanto.

Seem like our LOCAL developers are engaging some dun which country FT as arch-ki. I think our local ITE draftmen are more talented.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Thanks for starting this discussion.

I vote for

MSCP at Dawson place

Jurong east Entertainment ( Hope they improve it with the re-construction)

dawson i find okay ah.. beside it got one big MSCP somemore..

my vote goes to clifford centre.. and west coast plaza. the latter has one u-turn when going out somemore.

Edited by Tansrb