Gold Plating car logo?

Stash

Neutral Newbie

nxt thing i going to do is to paint my entire engine in chrome. I dont think lta will nid me to open that lol. :)

↡ Advertisement

nxt thing i going to do is to paint my entire engine in chrome. I dont think lta will nid me to open that lol. :)

i think i'm going to gold plate my bonnet, roof and boot gold. since the trend was to sticker it matt black earlier. [:p] [:p]

Neutral Newbie

i think i'm going to gold plate my bonnet, roof and boot gold. since the trend was to sticker it matt black earlier. [:p] [:p]

rich folks in dubai do it for their entire cars but they painted it with gold chrome. i just got the stuff to do it here but i dont like lta to come chasing after me.

too bad i lost the photos.

Bad to gold plate bonnet. roof and boot idk. for my mobile gold plating, it needs a very nice chrome / stainless steel surface. Unless you want to strip your entire bonnet and stuff for those plating factorys to do it.

Also to do that will be expensive.

Edited by Pas

Well, there is a company now that does this in 24k Gold. they use real gold , i think.

goldgenieasia.com

anyone tried?

andy lau , you gold plate your chair can liao

al001_resize.jpg