Myanmar Maid: To change to Indo or to Train?

Mustank

I suggest that you get your maids trained first, doesnt really matter which nationality they are, whats important is that they are trained properly. I know a maid agency that takes their time to train their maid, before sending them to houses and families, I dont know if this will be of help to you, but you can try looking here http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com

Seems you are keen to recommend that agency and in another thread one member suggests you are doing FOC advt. How many years did you use that agency?
↡ Advertisement

I suggest that you get your maids trained first, doesnt really matter which nationality they are, whats important is that they are trained properly. I know a maid agency that takes their time to train their maid, before sending them to houses and families, I dont know if this will be of help to you, but you can try looking here http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com

Nation doesnt mean good

Depend on maid character and ur luck lol

If you are looking for a maid, you can try this website! there are all kinds of maids from different agencies here. it is alot more convenient compared to visiting the maid agencies one by one. You can first target a few maids according to your requirements(they will filter it out so you) then you can contact the maid agencies through the live chat to get to know more about the fees and the maid as well. 
http://searchmaid.com.sg

•  
  • Praise 1

Not sure I could give my 2-cent opinion here having many maids over 20 years. Now I don't need them and would prefer not having one.

Too smart, you will have problem 'looking after them' especially if there is nobody home to surpervise. Too stupid you also need someone to be constantly around to guide. Pretty will attract lots of bees. Not so pretty, you wake up and look at her daily also very sian.

Lower your expectations and treat them just like your family member. Thing will work out better than you constantly think them as maid. Most time it is they not knowing our expectations and not they don't know what to do. So you almost have to go 1 step at a time.

Good luck.

• Praise 2

This article kind of sums it up for the differences among the 3 types of maids in Singapore - Indonesian, Filipino and Myanmar maids.

There are certain stereotypes of maids from different countries. They may be true to a certain extent, but most importantly, you should be looking at other important metrics such as past work experience, age and education level etc

https://sghomeneeds.com/maid-country-indonesian-filipino-myanmar/

• Praise 1

Best is not to employ maid, and I am speaking for my past experience - 5 maids over the last 8 years.

None of them really give me a good impression, although my family and are not choosy type.

They are sent back to agent because either they stole my money, which I did not even feedback to the agent or she prefers to work for angmoh or elderly who has less demand.

I am blessed that after these bad experiences, my wife gave up her career, and choose to be  full time mom

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

my dangerously attractive maid is leaving after saving up enough to continue her uni studies. My dear wife has replaced her with a new one who looks like a cross between juggernaut and hulk.

my dangerously attractive maid is leaving after saving up enough to continue her uni studies. My dear wife has replaced her with a new one who looks like a cross between juggernaut and hulk.

Happy or sad for u?

Maid is like a member of your family.

Safety is in her hands.

Don't get the cheapest get the best.

Get a Japanese maid.

:D

post-23002-0-68416800-1534814260.jpg

Turbocharged

Happy or sad for u?

dunno. i myself got mixed feelings

How the maid earn the extra money to go and study he never say.

hard work. Plain hard work [whip]

• Praise 1

dunno. i myself got mixed feelings

hard work. Plain hard work [whip]

Haha we can all imagine the hard work she had to do.

Haha we can all imagine the hard work she had to do.

no wonder wife was in a hurry to have her sent home.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1