China Made 2-Din 7" DVD Touch Screen

Wahlin

Neutral Newbie

sorry to hi jack here abit, does anyone know where to get this iphone HU ?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Redcafe10,

I had that DVD player you mentioned for 4mths now. Bot from a merchant on this forum. Here is how I fair it.

1. Radio : 3/10

2. DVD player : 5/10

3. GPS : 5/10

4. Bluethooth : 6/10

5. USB (iPhone) : 4/10

6. SQ : 4/10

7. Resolution : 5/10

8. Interface/OS : 4/10

Overall : 4/10

Yes, this unit failed overall after using it (mind you, was replacement for the first one when I complained that the radio was terrible, but still the same for the new unit). The box also states that it is HD, I have no idea which part of the player is in HD!

Just to share my experience with china-made player. Will never lay my hands on one again, I promise.

Hi Redcafe10,

I had that DVD player you mentioned for 4mths now. Bot from a merchant on this forum. Here is how I fair it.

Yes, this unit failed overall after using it (mind you, was replacement for the first one when I complained that the radio was terrible, but still the same for the new unit). The box also states that it is HD, I have no idea which part of the player is in HD!

Just to share my experience with china-made player. Will never lay my hands on one again, I promise.

Thanks bro.

I have decided to go with Pioneer.

I am sure many of our bro/sis used this before. What is your thought ? Care to share your experience. The "Mini Electron" is selling for $380 with installation and 1 year warranty. Thinking of giving it a try. Many thanks.

i got one previous and the touch screen go crazy after 6 mths...swear never get a china brand again..

Neutral Newbie

Hi Redcafe10,

HD in Car DVD is different from your TV at home. For 7 inch Car DVD: SD: 480x234 (so called wide screen), HD: 800x480 (Hi-Res WVGA)

Most of those Branded Car Like BMW or Merc have only got a SD screen.

For all the Pioneer DVD player in Singapore: (AVH-P2350DVD, AVH-P3350BT, AVH-P4350DVD and AVH-P5350DVD) they still use the out dated SD screen, although their quality are good. But it's out. now those HD movie and HD navigation software can not be installed one these SD machine. In fact, the screen is not expensive considering their high high price. So I highly not recommend take those out dated expensive but branded sets.

But if you are rich, take AVH-P7800DVD, which is USD2000+, is HD screen.

Same situation applies on the JVC and Alpine Models.

Now only those China Brand DVD are HD screen including the one redcafe10 mentioned.

But taking China Set have to face the worry on their quality, some of those cheap device selling on the overseas website is not recommended, because they know they are actually selling an item which need no after sale service, because they know their customers will not pay the expensive postage to ship this heavy item back. That's why most of the china online shop sell cheap and low QC products.

But there is good China CAR DVD, in fact I am now testing one: "Road Emperor" from a new local seller, so far quite good. in fact it is recommended by a friend who bot one set from China directly. But he told me: his set has the function of 3G Internet ability, but he failed to used it by his starhub 3G USB dongle. But the one in my car is working well with my Singtel 3G USB dongle, as it has been localized by the seller. The price is not cheap: S$699, but the service is good, they installed the set for me and took around 2 hours to explain and test the functions. The sound quality is quite good comparing with my old P4350, when I play cd or DVD. But VCD is a bit worse. if u are very critical on sound quality. Better BUY japanese model. Too be continue. Need to sleep.

Had a China made 2 din DVD for almost 2 years without any problem. Recently just changed to another set ('Road Emperor')... so far so good... Rather happy with the player... hopefully it can last me for 2 years like the last one...

Neutral Newbie

Had a China made 2 din DVD for almost 2 years without any problem. Recently just changed to another set ('Road Emperor')... so far so good... Rather happy with the player... hopefully it can last me for 2 years like the last one...

Hoho, great! You also use Road Emperor. I found this device's response is quite fast, I have tried play the 1.8GB rmvb file on it, no any lag. And it can even play .mkv file. It is high Quality device I believe. Screen is sharp my wife also love it very much.

But one thing is the DVB-T is still not strong enough in street, so I have ordered one analog TV box for testing. Haha.

My LILIPUTI was replaced within the first few months.

GPS freeze up several times.

Now 3 years already and SD card reader not working and touch screen was not responsive.

Hoho, great! You also use Road Emperor. I found this device's response is quite fast, I have tried play the 1.8GB rmvb file on it, no any lag. And it can even play .mkv file. It is high Quality device I believe. Screen is sharp my wife also love it very much.

But one thing is the DVB-T is still not strong enough in street, so I have ordered one analog TV box for testing. Haha.

Hi do you happen to have the complete user manual?

My experience with China made and brand is bad....After using for sometime, the touch screen is intermittently not working...The motor that move the screen up for inserting the CD went crazy (jammed). Many issue......Change to a Pioneer set and it is a world of different....But of cos, the price is total different...My pioneer set cost me $1.2k and the china set only cost ~$400.

U pay peanuts, U get monkey tricks,

Tis I totally agreed with U bro! -;))

Made in china stuff cmi one la. Though its cheaper, but its made of much inferior parts and quality. So in actual fact it is not any cheaper. I am currently using Pioneer 4350, very satisfied with the set, high power output too. Don't have to use my power amp anymore. [sunny]

Made in china stuff cmi one la. Though its cheaper, but its made of much inferior parts and quality. So in actual fact it is not any cheaper. I am currently using Pioneer 4350, very satisfied with the set, high power output too. Don't have to use my power amp anymore. [sunny]

new to ICE is it? you still have more to learn

Neutral Newbie

new to ICE is it? you still have more to learn

Bought a $200+ china-brand unit 2 years back for my Rush. Worked fine always.

Yes, the touch screen was smtimes "inaccurate". But its main functionalities worked fine. Afterall, give and take

1. Bluetooth audio transmission always loses some of its quality

2. It required original Apple video cable to play videos from my iPhone.

↡ Advertisement