Kia K5

Tohto

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Merkava, that was a quick enough reply.

Forgot to ask if it comes with the reverse cam display integrated into the rear view mirror.

Also, I assume the HU is not the Infinity version.

What about cruise control?

Thanks!

Nope, it doesnt comes with that feature. Yes you are right, it is not Infinity. Cruise control is also a standard item.

Layout and design are really close to a conti car. Seeing is beliving.

Just my 2 cents

Yes it is in.

Cheers

Any price revision on the K5 after the drop in Cat B in Jan 2011 2nd bidding exercise?

Edited by Amazon777

Neutral Newbie

Hi there

This pricing is tagged with immediate COE based from open cat from previous bids. So unlikely they will drop price. However, it is still pending for further instructions whether any price revision.

Cheers

The K5 and K7 are indeed very popular. It is all over Seoul since last Aug I think, when I went there. I went again in Nov, and I see more K5 and K7 then the I45....very nice in my opnion.

But the price is not very encouraging.......

I like the genesis too and its very popular there in Seoul. but too bad, dont think Komoco is bringing it in so soon yet....

I just hope our petrol quality here meets with Euro 4/5 with regards to their sulphur content. That way, we can expect to see more and more Direct-Injected engines here!

Hyundai has also just launched their new Grandeur/ Azera. Comes with a 2.4GDI 200bhp and 3.0V6 GDI with 266bhp.

It will definitely be great though to see Hyundai replacing their V6 engines with the 2.0Turbo GDI 275bhp engines.

Nope, pricing will be a killer if brought in the turbo and 2.4 version

Why C&C not bring in the GDI version?

Looks better than Sonata. But $120K is a [dizzy] .

But Camry 2.0L is around $140k with lesser spec, so K5 is still much better.

But Camry 2.0L is around $140k with lesser spec, so K5 is still much better.

camry OMV is 25k leh

k5 OMV is only 17k

the difference is quite alot considering that koup omv is 15k and selling at only 90k

Juz went for the viewing at Kia yesternite it was gd the food and drinks was gd plus the test drive was not too shabby... Overall interior had loads of space and well appointed trim with alot of goodies juz like bro merkava hhas mentioned.

Engine was quiet unless pushed above 4k rpm. 1 bad thing is the brakes they seem squishy like tofu can't really get a grip when u need it the most. it needs to be depressed all the way to have any braking effect.

Overall a gd buy at 100k if COE drops any further. yester nite it was going for 115999 but with no sunroof n HID so perhaps might wanna wait till this current stock of 50 K5 sold out before returning to showroom...

↡ Advertisement