Who wana join me for sun bathing ?

Spoony

young_lady_in_bikini_sunbathes_on_top_of__hdb_carpark-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Joycey saw this young woman sunbathing in her bikini on top of an HDB multi-storey carpark. Besides being a distraction to residents, the STOMPer thinks the woman was also endangering herself.

Said the STOMPer:

"When I looked out of my kitchen, I saw this young lady sunbathing at the top of the carpark near our HDB block.

"Her buttocks is in full view of our neighbours in the opposite block.

"She suntanned at the wrong place.

"She should have done it at the beach instead. Moreover, isn't it also dangerous to suntan at a carpark?

This person joyce must be jealous [laugh][rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

I occasionally see people sunbath at a neighbouring MSCP top floor. But didn't check if they are wearing bikini. But I do see people jogging, drinking, exercising, etc in the evening or early morning.

Such acts are women who had gone to western countries for studies for quite a long time.

Very liberal, open minded and Garang ones. Don't mess with such women, they bite..., high maintenance types, will leave you for a Hermes bag..., will divorce u for her career, interests, love her dog more than you actually...

Such acts are women who had gone to western countries for studies for quite a long time.

Very liberal, open minded and Garang ones. Don't mess with such women, they bite..., high maintenance types, will leave you for a Hermes bag..., will divorce u for her career, interests, love her dog more than you actually...

Good one!! [thumbsup]

Supersonic

I don't think anyone here's thinking about marrying her. Test drive, don't buy. [laugh]

Not bad...just give a Hermes bag after shagging...and she will leave

wah, spread her legs so wide some more. Not scared her spider legs come out meh. [:p]

↡ Advertisement