Anyone Tried Xrev Engine Treatment?

Mini-itx

IT looks like some clear thick oil. Wonder if it does work to reduce friction. Anyone tried?

I have been going for my regular servicing with X-rev oils and engine treatment and flush for couple of times.

To me i think its okay.... kinda smooth. Its a package anyway. just try it.

[drivingcar] [drivingcar]

IT looks like some clear thick oil. Wonder if it does work to reduce friction. Anyone tried?

yup.....so far i am satisfied with it...now it comes with a 3 in 1 package.....and it cost only $98 with free delivery...

have used it twice.....and currently still on it......engine noise is soft and feels smooth even till 10K km.....

my car is 5yrs old and 120K km mileage...using the 0W40 EO....

BTW: I am not working for xRev.....

Probably contains concentrated amounts of molybdenum that helps in improving lubricity and reduces friction wear. Some engine oils already have this in their additive package.

revive this thread... more reviews on x-rev oil pls...

Saw a coupon deal for x-rev oil change servicing and engine flush... very good deal... <$50 including oil filter...

so quite tempted to get it..

Now i am using "Lupromax" it really works on all my cars,my 370z oil temp is lower by average 4-5'c,the best thing is it is cheaper than X-Rev.

I've used it for 2 oil changes. It's decent. But I've changed to mobil now and I'm lovin it.

thanks.. my going to try their oil and engine flush... though I have heard bad things abt doing engine flush on forum...

thanks.. my going to try their oil and engine flush... though I have heard bad things abt doing engine flush on forum...

please do not flush your $$ away

Depends on what your engine actually needs

If engine is not very old, then lubricant or anti-friction conditioner may be useful - usually have to renew treatment with every oil change

But if very old, then a ceramic repair gel may be what you need...this is a one-time application

↡ Advertisement