• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
62 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

Majordan
  • Majordan
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

around Lau Pat Sat area...?

anyone?

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my season parking at Robinson road just went up to $257 from $235... blink.gif luckily my parking is paid by company biggrin.gif

what kind of ranges are you looking at?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:30 AM

Majordan
  • Majordan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i think the average rate is about 300?

where is yours exactly and is this tenant rate?

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:11 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

It is not about the cheapest but how to purchase season parking. What I understand is there isn't enough. Luckily the multi storey car park is still around

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

there is no cheapest in Raffles Place
Garage36.com

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

Majordan
  • Majordan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

.... sigh

if A is 300, B is 280 and C is 380, then B is cheapest. I am not looking for HDB-price or $100 per mth. I just want to know what my options are. if it requires queuing then i will enquire once i narrow down to a shortlist

looks like not many forumers park at raffles place

Edited by Majordan, 12 July 2010 - 12:10 PM.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:49 PM

Picanto
not worth it unless company pays. why not park and ride?

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:53 PM

Bommii
  • Bommii
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I park at Market Street Carpark, $305/month, Tenant Office located at Golden Shoe Carpark (both same management), they need your IU no and Vehicle no to sign-up. Payment by Cash or Nets only.
-------------------------------------------------------
i love 3rd gear!!!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Bommii
  • Bommii
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Shenton Building carpark is much older but cost $330/month
i love 3rd gear!!!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

where's ur workplace located?
Garage36.com

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Bommii
  • Bommii
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I work in Raffles Place
i love 3rd gear!!!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

Raymansg
  • Raymansg
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Moving to MBFC, no carpark alloted. (Seems their ratios very strict).
Anyone with advice ? Not really concerned about the price as long as not ridiculous.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

Majordan
  • Majordan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

not worth it unless company pays. why not park and ride?

me and my wife travelling in the car, so the incremental cost is not a lot compared to MRT cost plus park and ride cost.

my office is ORQ

the Market Street dude - the season parking need to queue one or not?

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:25 PM

Raymansg
  • Raymansg
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

gave up, will go register and queue for Market Street.
Walked there today and scouted the area surrounding MBFC, wah .. seems like drive boat easier to park.

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:28 PM

Atlantis80
  • Premium member
    Atlantis80
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Used to park at conference hall when I was working at tanjong pagar. It's $230 per month and the waiting list is super long.

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

Invasion
  • Invasion
    Clutched
    Author Image

u can try asking the season parking at The Sail. just opposite ORQ

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:05 AM

Wendylhlim
  • Wendylhlim
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

i saw in some forums that season parking at The Sail @ $120 (not sure if GST is included). Tried calling the management, but they said it's for tenants only. Anyone can confirm this? Seems rather low for CBD area :) If it's really $120, maybe can get a resident to buy the season??

Thanks

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wait long long

even if u can find a resident to sell u the lot, it sure won't be 120

Edited by Mockngbrd, 18 October 2010 - 11:15 AM.

Garage36.com

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:26 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Season parking in Raffless Place area so expensive! I wondering how come still have so many pple drive to work?! Cannot be all paid by coy, right?!
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Season parking in Raffless Place area so expensive! I wondering how come still have so many pple drive to work?! Cannot be all paid by coy, right?!

either pay by coy or their dont mind, like the table wipers and the janitors all drive to raffles place to work laugh.gif
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Raffles, Place, where, cheapest and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users