Raffles Place - where is the cheapest season parking?

Majordan

Season parking in Raffless Place area so expensive! I wondering how come still have so many pple drive to work?! Cannot be all paid by coy, right?!

↡ Advertisement

Season parking in Raffless Place area so expensive! I wondering how come still have so many pple drive to work?! Cannot be all paid by coy, right?!

either pay by coy or their dont mind, like the table wipers and the janitors all drive to raffles place to work [laugh]

i used to pay my own, i think it was $280-$300 a month, + carpark for building tenants only

now i take MRT, $40-$50 a month

Edited by Mockngbrd

you will see some drivers trying to beat the system by parking illegally. always the same few regulars :D

either pay by coy or their dont mind, like the table wipers and the janitors all drive to raffles place to work [laugh]

Unless coy paying, if not not practical to pay such an expensive season parking. 1 mth season at raffle can buy 3-4 mths HDB season! [rolleyes] Taking MRT to raffles place area quite convenient. [:)]

.... sigh

if A is 300, B is 280 and C is 380, then B is cheapest. I am not looking for HDB-price or $100 per mth. I just want to know what my options are. if it requires queuing then i will enquire once i narrow down to a shortlist

looks like not many forumers park at raffles place

Golden shoe@S$305 for me.

Most paid by coy.

Unless coy paying, if not not practical to pay such an expensive season parking. 1 mth season at raffle can buy 3-4 mths HDB season! [rolleyes] Taking MRT to raffles place area quite convenient. [:)]

there are plenty of bankers making tons.... the parking fee is only a drop in the ocean [;)]

there are plenty of bankers making tons.... the parking fee is only a drop in the ocean [;)]

True, even coy not paying but if the person is earning BIG bucks per mth, $200-300 plus parking is peanut to them! [:p]

Golden shoe@S$305 for me.

Ditto.

To add on, cost and location should not be the only concerns - availability of lots, condition/size of parking lots also very important imho

Edited by Bighappyjer

Ditto.

To add on, cost and location should not be the only concerns - availability of lots, condition/size of parking lots also very important imho

I find GS ok for me leh... You don't like the lots?

I find GS ok for me leh... You don't like the lots?

I'm largely okay with GS too, just abit pissed with the big humps on the way down at 5,6,7,8th floors, but so far so good.

I was refering to my colleague whom IIRC parks at UOB plaza and pays slightly less - but with a claustrophobically small entrance/exit ramp, and pretty limited lots as well.

I think RP is $250? Not too certain..

managed to talk to the management @ the sail.. season selling at $120 (excl gst), but for tenants only :(

by the way, anyone know the tenant/non-tenant season rate at 80 robinson? can't seem to find their management's office number...

Unless company is paying, if not don't bother to drive and park in CBD. The season parking and the ERP are more than enough to kill you.

I find that MRT is more direct and cheap alternative way for me to come to work instead.

seriously take MRT faster and nearer.

TS, i work near laupasat stay at bedok.. ofc building is $321/mth due to me being a small fry co. dun offer parking to me. i normally take bus change mrt. cost per month ard $60. friday at times drive park PS take bus. 8am-8pm its only $12.60 bus ride 1 way 0.71

plus the timing also very predictable. mrt bedok to raffles place is only 22mins.

in cbd many ppl actually have cars but they choose to take mrt. for eg; my whole department all of us except the secretary have cars. but only my boss drives as the co. pays for him

↡ Advertisement