What are these jobs salary range?

Quantum

No i am working in the aviation sector my pay is about 18k already. the pay of singtel director is 5million a year

wah... another rich man....

can meetup and lim kopi?

↡ Advertisement

No i am working in the aviation sector my pay is about 18k already. the pay of singtel director is 5million a year

ahem, you work get $18k per month, plse kindly queue up....

Radxy passive income is already more than $18k.

i still have to learn a lot from him.

a friend who processes and approves credit card application, tells me that private bankers earn good money. am curious how difficult is it to be a private banker the type that stand at teller counter and wait to sell banking products to rich old man and lady ? pls share.

The kind stand at counter type is kah kia lah.

If Banker, minimum $500k per yr otherwise plse dont call banker, very throw face, you know.

check with tedlhw......that one is private banker. real one.

wah you got increament of 300 liao ah?? so good. i think my com still freeze salary.. [bigcry]

not bad right? La Pa Sat is not bad to me. thats why i wipe very clean. today got one office lady mabe 30 yrs old, look down on me when i wipe her table.....sigh....

I think i'm going to buy toto

wah... another rich man....

can meetup and lim kopi?

Cannot like that

Rich men meet for cappuccino and talk investments one. [cool]

its limited edition..... got money also cannot buy one

Like that ah a lot of things in my house are limited edition, cause they are mine... you got money also cannot buy one. [laugh]

ehh.... why people running like rats? Want to know more leh. Headhunter wanna recommend me for REC leh. Got inside scoop or not?

what kind of inside scope you want?

btw wat job you apply for?

I hearsay from my frens that REC inside very messy though business is good. Heard high turnover of people there monthly.

very high...

1/2 the staff change in the few mths i been there...

even senior managers and directors leaving....

(edited)

Like that ah a lot of things in my house are limited edition, cause they are mine... you got money also cannot buy one. [laugh]

thats why those ppl who pay a bomb for limited edition sports shoes and tee shirts are kuku...

just because i make only 10, doesn't mean i have the right to price them to the sky...

the worst part is there are fools willing to pay for it.

IMHO only...

Edited by Ngck

Wondering what is the salary range for an operation executive in the current market? [:/]

What kind if operation executive???

I met a guy during reservist, he was given a post of operation executive. But actual job is to drive workers to n fro workplace + act as delivery man. During project meetings, anything needed to be done, talk to the worker's supervisor. He is there to just clock the Singaporean head count. [laugh] He has to wake up earlier than the workers, sleep later than the workers but in between, its his free time.

S$3k per month.

Wondering what is the salary range for an operation executive in the current market? [:/]

operations exec is very broad, which industry and the role?