E250 AMG Sports Package

Soya

Supersonic

Saw this at a PI. Looks quite delicious. However, not too familiar wif merc and PI SE oso can't realli explain properly what's the diff between the Avantgarde & this except 'err...got bodykit n 18"rim lor'.

Wondering if it's factory or locally fitted AMG kit? Is it styling onli or are there suspension n engine tweaks?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Which PI? I got offered one at 170 odd without COE. OMV 50k odd. Don't know whether good price or not.

vincar. was quoted abt 196k.

Supersonic

Hrrrr...u tired of T5 liao har ? [laugh]

Have u tried the T6 ?

Orelse go for S5 also good mah. ^_^

the current wowo lineup not beri exciting leh. oredi owned the T4 and now the T5. dun mind a change. S5 overkill liao.

Lately saw an used car posting, there's this posting of E250 but having E63 AMG logo pasted on the back of the car.. Ha ha ha.. the previous owner must be really dreaming of owning 63. How can a E250 be E63 even with the exhaust being modified.. there isnt any E63 available in the market for sale.

I have just purchased a E350 sports from SG vehicles.

This is the first time I brought a car from PI. Before I commit the purchase, I called up several PI (at least 10 to ask for quotation and enquiry). The most satisfactory one I got was from SG vehicles. Good trade in value for old car and good price for new conti car. Price is reasonable. They are best in selling Mercedes, followed by BMW and Audi.

Thumbs up for the service, the price and also the warranty. Most important is, SG vehicles is reliable.

The warranty is of 7years or 200k mileage. A few authorised workshops and one of which at SIN MING- cant recall if its call KANG/ KHANG. Good in conti cars.

I just have to wait for my car to arrive soon...

Turbocharged

Saw this at a PI. Looks quite delicious. However, not too familiar wif merc and PI SE oso can't realli explain properly what's the diff between the Avantgarde & this except 'err...got bodykit n 18"rim lor'.

Wondering if it's factory or locally fitted AMG kit? Is it styling onli or are there suspension n engine tweaks?

Please don't tell me you're falling for this crap of a brand [:p]

Turbocharged

Hrrrr...u tired of T5 liao har ? [laugh]

Have u tried the T6 ?

Orelse go for S5 also good mah. ^_^

From a T back to an E... he's downgrading :D

Supersonic

Please don't tell me you're falling for this crap of a brand [:p]

why? it look gay meh? [:p][:p]

Supersonic

YES! When you drive! :D

u every car oso look gay. muz be your boyfren's bad influence.... [:p][:p]

Turbocharged

I've driven this new E250 before. Very comfortable. And the way it drives and handles... I think should call

E250 BOAT Package instead [:p] [:p]

vincar. was quoted abt 196k.

And I was told that my offer was best friend's price, no profit, cost to cost price.

Turbocharged

Don't get so defensive. I just happen to dislike this brand alot for various reasons. You can't fault me for having my dislikes right?

And I'm just pulling Soya's leg. He can buy whatever he likes but I will still disturb him :D

Doesn't matter what I drive. Just a normal car.

↡ Advertisement