LTA website to check vehicle number

Vit4wd

Hi Bro,

LTA just called me and tell me there is no such services from LTA to show previous car plate number if you buy the 2nd hand car of the "newer" carplate.

Unless is you are the owner who retain the carplate number then u can see the old carplate number [;)]

See my old log card that I printed from LTA website in 2014 for renewal of parking. Tell them mai kay siao, they turn off the function. Show them my screenshot and ask them how come last time they show, now they dont.

post-2654-0-13830100-1452496421_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

See my old log card that I printed from LTA website in 2014 for renewal of parking. Tell them mai kay siao, they turn off the function. Show them my screenshot and ask them how come last time they show, now they dont.

attachicon.gifScreenshot log card.jpg

Hi Bro!

Thats a great finding! Thanks for the effort !

Btw the car when u purchased is already the new carplate ?? Do you know of the old carplate or u just found out when u print the log card?

Thanks for the effort bro! [laugh]

Hi Bro!

Thats a great finding! Thanks for the effort !

Btw the car when u purchased is already the new carplate ?? Do you know of the old carplate or u just found out when u print the log card?

Thanks for the effort bro! [laugh]

Yes, already new car plate. The previous owner retain his number. Of cos I know there is an old car plate, I not buy 1st hand but car plate was brand new car plate number.

The dealer passed me the physical old car plate and warranty booklet which shows everything. I also got to call up AD to inform them the change of ownership.

I print the log card almost every year for my car park renewal. But recently, lazy and reuse old log card details since it will not change. So I notice that the previous car plate number is in the log card printed.

Another idea how to check whether has my previous ride been scrap or still continue alive in singapore? Ty

Edited by Axela72

Yes, already new car plate. The previous owner retain his number. Of cos I know there is an old car plate, I not buy 1st hand but car plate was brand new car plate number.

The dealer passed me the physical old car plate and warranty booklet which shows everything. I also got to call up AD to inform them the change of ownership.

I print the log card almost every year for my car park renewal. But recently, lazy and reuse old log card details since it will not change. So I notice that the previous car plate number is in the log card printed.

Oic, so bro you mean now u also cannot see the function of old registration plate already la! 

haha i was explaining to the LTA officer why the function they remove it as it doesnt pain anyone to know whats the car log if the current owner needs to enquire about it  [thumbsup] 

who knows the car has been "STOMPED" or some criminal car used before [lipsrsealed]

Another idea how to check whether has my previous ride been scrap or still continue alive in singapore? Ty

Wish to know that too!

The procedure should be in an FAQ!

Though its not very critical information every driver will need

Check in one motoring if still can renew road tax. If can, means still alive.

Oic, so bro you mean now u also cannot see the function of old registration plate already la! 

Ya, now no more liao. Now it displays as a "-".

Check under transfer fee with your number plate when u handed over the car.

Check in one motoring if still can renew road tax. If can, means still alive.

How to renew road tax if coe is expiring in 3 mth time? Road tax has already been fully paid till end of life

Check under transfer fee with your number plate when u handed over the car.

SE just ask me to pass him the pin number when hand over. Then he pay me by cheque based whatever paper value left. Didnt receive any official black and white paper

How to renew road tax if coe is expiring in 3 mth time? Road tax has already been fully paid till end of life

SE just ask me to pass him the pin number when hand over. Then he pay me by cheque based whatever paper value left. Didnt receive any official black and white paper

Check under transfer fee with the carplate when u handover... if has not been scrapped, info of car would be shown = car is still alive in Singapore.

Hur??? You cant read into the future. After coe expired, key in the car plate and check if can renew road tax.

If can, still alive.

Otherwise write in to lta to check. Need to pay a fee. Check something like the car plate insurance company.

• Praise 1

Anyone know if AD register for car number, when will the car number reflected in the LTA portal?

You should be able to log in to LTA with ur ic and carplate (once AD tells you) after the car is REGISTERED to your name

Edited by JCSL

just to update, LTA just called and reply me that my previous carplate number has been retained instead of changed and they didnt release any information of the previous carplate number either

2 officers called me and they will feedback to their management of why the system could see the previous carplate number on the log card

well, seems like we gonna be clouded for the while [;)]

Hi gurus, is it possible to find information of a vehicle if I only remember the numbers?

GZ 1421

Thanks!

Last letter is S. Now you can check on LTA site.

It's a lexus is250 registered 20 oct 07.

Edited by Turboflat4

Last letter is S. Now you can check on LTA site.

It's a lexus is250 registered 20 oct 07.

Lexus? GZ 1421 bro

What I saw is a van, it's weird cos it states the Particulars of my company but it's not in our asset record.

Vehicle No.: GZ1421S

Vehicle Type: A50 - Goods (Closed) Van/Van Panel (Delivery) Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment Vehicle Scheme: Normal Vehicle Make: MITSUBISHI Vehicle Model: L300 HR M Chassis No.: JMAJNP15V6A000706 Propellant: Diesel Engine No.: 4D56LA5505 Engine Capacity: 2477 cc Maximum Power Output: - Maximum Laden Weight: 2505 kg Unladen Weight: 1390 kg Year Of Manufacture: 2005 Original Registration Date: 23 Dec 2005 Lifespan Expiry Date: 22 Dec 2025 COE Category: C - Goods Vehicle & Bus PQP Paid : $22,416.00 COE Expiry Date: 22 Dec 2020 Road Tax Expiry Date: 22 Jun 2016

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement