Subway

Cootie-Monster

(edited)

Price could be an issue. 1 meal is $8~$10.

Home made healthy samdwiches wont cost so much. Subway has to make profits n cover high rentals.

Edited by KARTer

I dont understand why ppl would want to buy subway. I always make my own sandwich. Its much healthier, not to mention also cheaper.

People are convinced by the adverts that its good for them [:)]

Neutral Newbie

I also like subway. But I think the best way to eat healthilty is to have proper 3 meals in a day, and the best is to have a good breakfast, which can makes us feel more awake and energized for the day! :)

I don't mind the price as long as it is nice and healthy to eat,like the veggies and the wheat bread most...

I like subway but don take them often, 8-10 i prefer go down to IKEA eat the chicken wing/salmon or MEATBALLS ^_^ ^_^

why dun you just eat donuts? healthier

Donuts have sugar/butter, the only good donut i had tasted is from J. Co. Coffee and Donut, expensive but nice :wub:

Neutral Newbie

Think the sandwiches for subway have shrunk...still remember the days before they became popular, they were really huge..haha...now it depends on the outlet [lipsrsealed]

Another alternative to try is Quiznos, though they are slightly expensive..but I find it refreshing to Subway. ^_^

Supercharged

yeah. find that i get hungry again in less than 3 hrs if i makan the 6 inch. the 12-inch looks like an overkill. they shld juz make a 9-inch.

thats because we are used to rice in asian countries. No rice, cannot survive.

to the ang mohs, they are happy with bread.

Turbocharged

thats because we are used to rice in asian countries. No rice, cannot survive.

to the ang mohs, they are happy with bread.

not be cause angmo can take 12 feet meh?? 6 feet is kid meals to them. [laugh]

not be cause angmo can take 12 feet meh?? 6 feet is kid meals to them. [laugh]

I also have to eat 1 foot to be full.

P.S I think u meant in inches??? 12 feet is sibei long leh. Can be world record holder liao if that person can finish a 12 feet long sandwich. :o

Supercharged

P.S I think u meant in inches??? 12 feet is sibei long leh. Can be world record holder liao if that person can finish a 12 feet long sandwich. :o

only Big Foot can eat a 12 feet. [laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

you like to be eaten :o

Porker partnet spotted. :ph34r:

i no related to Porker or Poker or Poke whatever..... [laugh][laugh]

I don't mind eating subway everyday too. I usually try to go without the cookies n soft drink as these 2 defeats the purpose of a healthy meal.

I add a lot of mayo n honey mustard thou hahaha.

Now is only pricing. Every meal is like what the other bro said, 8-10 bucks. Chor sia...

Why everybody says its around 8 ~ 10 buck ? [confused]

They got everyday lunch meal at $5/- (mon ~ Fri) and everyday different menu.... [sunny]

Why everybody says its around 8 ~ 10 buck ? [confused]

They got everyday lunch meal at $5/- (mon ~ Fri) and everyday different menu.... [sunny]

You probably haven't been there for some time. Now their $5 menu is fixed. Can only choose 4 options - mainly the cheaper ones like egg mayo, tuna, vegetarian (can't remember what's the last option).

I like the subway melt, subway club and steak & cheese. So my meals always $8-$10

Turbocharged

yeah [:p] was thinking of 1/2 feet and 1 feet. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement