Mitsubishi Asx

Sky_vinz

It seems that C&C is only bringing in the 2l auto version, in basic and luxury edition, fwd.

Just wondering if any parallel importer will be considering to bring in the manual 6-speed version, be it 1.6l, 1.8l or 2.0l, with the ability to switch between fwd and 4wd. That would be much more better to drive.

↡ Advertisement

Today went to C&C to view this Asx and the SE told me they can do it for me IF i sign the contract with them for 102k. He will get the deal go thur by hook or by crook then i told him. What if COE rocket again he told me C&C want more ppl to drive this model so either they make little profit or little losses. [gossip]

True. Haven't manage to see any on the road yet. Wonder with such a big paranomic roof, will the insurance be very high?

Gotta wait for 2 weeks coz shipment not in yet.

enlighten me please..

how does the panoramic roof affect insurance?

genuine question here..

Bro, i think you need to ask the insurance coy abt this or any bro here driving panoramic roof car can ans .

My point of view. Pls dun flame me if my view is incorrect. Could be due to "bigger sunroof" the chance of roof replacement is much more higher than normal car. Juz need one kuku to throw something hard from high/low floor on ur roof and that it to the roof.

Seen this car at Suntec Road Show. Dash board looks so cheapo and quality of it like a KIA.

The lancers' interior is way better and getting it at $102K??? I do think that it is too expensive due to the COE now.

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Just checking if anyone owns the Mits ASX as i don't seem to see one on the road..

How is the performance?

handling etc....

cheers!

enlighten me please..

how does the panoramic roof affect insurance?

genuine question here..

am paying insurance to cover my ride as the roof cost S$3000. Reason the glass facing vertical towards dropping object's.

Hi All,

Just checking if anyone owns the Mits ASX as i don't seem to see one on the road..

How is the performance?

handling etc....

cheers!

It's rare cos at over 100k? Anyone got to be a real sucker to pay that amount for a mid range jap car. Most of the buyers are higher end conti. Look, majority 1.8 - 2.4l jap and Korean cars are about above 100k. And u get corolla for 85k? Crazy. That shld b the price of Golf or Jetta GT. Would u buy a Kia Carens for 99k? But thats the reality.

Those who can afford over 100k cars wouldn't consider such commodity cars. They r better off buying a used Beemer or Audi.

Last Wk ST reports the top ten are dominated by big contis and VW is doing v well. Other than Toyota, other bread & butter jap cars ADs r literally eating bread & butter now.