How to quit trading stocks?

I did everything and went back to trading and lost another 50k.

Looking back my history, I have been trading for 10 years and lost 200k, that is 20k per year, I can do so much with this money.

I've made up my mind to this investment tool that I'm weak in, I will remove all possibilities to trade again.

Cheers!

its ok, some people buy 4D and ToTo also lose around the same amount :D

↡ Advertisement

I did everything and went back to trading and lost another 50k.

Looking back my history, I have been trading for 10 years and lost 200k, that is 20k per year, I can do so much with this money.

I've made up my mind to this investment tool that I'm weak in, I will remove all possibilities to trade again.

Cheers!

Avoid contra, take a 1 yr - 2 yr time horizon... avoid following the crowd and read more...

Avoid contra, take a 1 yr - 2 yr time horizon... avoid following the crowd and read more...

I do not have patience.

I bought REITs, price fall badly, then when price rise a bit I cut loss, after that it sky rocket up like no tomolo.

I bought blue chips, it fall badly, then price rise I cut loss and sky rocket again.

I bought others, price fall badly, I hold and it falls like a falling knife, I lost more.

I tried warrants, CFD, everything, in the end nothing works for me.

Better quit now then lose everything.

At least I will have more time to do something else.

I do not have patience.

I bought REITs, price fall badly, then when price rise a bit I cut loss, after that it sky rocket up like no tomolo.

I bought blue chips, it fall badly, then price rise I cut loss and sky rocket again.

I bought others, price fall badly, I hold and it falls like a falling knife, I lost more.

In trading u got to learn to curb your emo n it's like fishing..if u cant, then dun trade n spend it on yourself... :D

u trade on gut feeling one ah?

whats ur strategy?

when u buy,what aspects u read into on the counter?

u are trading ..and investing,v different style one

i think its the ba zi, some people just cannot touch such thing [:(]

Investor and trader are different. One for long term and one for short term.

I belong to the trader side. I had also lost a lot of money in the past.

U need to be very discipline if you want to trade stock. U need to know how to read all the chart patterns and type of candle sticks.

Price action and volume are also very important. Not to forget market sentimental and news.

Edited by Autocleanz

price action v important.

others are trend,news, who the BBs,placee is who, how a counter is played, true false breakout, how BBs flush or lure sellers and buyers,market depth road block etc..

v tiring... [laugh]

price action v important.

others are trend,news, who the BBs,placee is who, how a counter is played, true false breakout, how BBs flush or lure sellers and buyers,market depth road block etc..

v tiring... [laugh]

Bo Pian...want to make money have to sacrifice...

As a retailer, we also don't know who is the CK and which stocks they are going to pump up or down today.

We just have to based on the trader skill and luck to enter the market.

There is no guarantee that any stocks will make money.

Want to buy, ga ga buy. Scared then keep out.

Edited by Autocleanz

its ok, some people buy 4D and ToTo also lose around the same amount :D

you need to bet $384 per week

to lose $20K a year

and assuming 10 yrs never strike once.....

I do not have patience.

waliew...u sound like the grim reaper of stocks. [sweatdrop]

tell us whenever you've buy stocks. den we wait a while and get ready to pickup when it drops. [laugh]

you need to bet $384 per week

to lose $20K a year

and assuming 10 yrs never strike once.....

$384 for Wed/Sat/Sun is not a lot, never strike for 10 years is very common :D

I have been investing (not trading) in stocks since 10 years ago. I got to earn the first time I trade, thinking I'm good I put in more capital, but it turns out that losses are bigger than the profit. Subsequently I got burned losing all my savings when trading the warrants. This puts an end to this, promising myself I should quit trading. A few months back, I'm back again, I traded a lot and lost most of the time. I was an addict to trading. Like an alcoholic, I was not able to control myself. I wanted to get rich quickly, but I kept losing most of the time. This was frustrating. Many times I decided to quit the game but I could not quit either. I was no better than an alcoholic. Can anyone help me?

Never trade. The stock market is a zero sum game in nature. In long run, I have not heard of any making big. Worst still, I had came across a based US reported few years ago, they have computed over 16 years of 2600 Pro-traders working in exchange, merely a few had done average returns of 5-6% after deduct all com. charges. If you think you can beat the market, there are always others and institutional better than you. If you can't control, than buy the index and ride for and average return. Better than losing your shirt along the trading. [cool]

Edited by HP_Lee

$384 for Wed/Sat/Sun is not a lot, never strike for 10 years is very common :D

10 yrs never strike is sibeh sway

or wrong strategy ($100 wack 1 number)

yea just to add you need good risk to reward to enter a trade.

You can set resistance level as Target Price and your Entry price based on your Cut Loss percentage (must assume for false breakout).

There, a simple but effective system.

In fact, life's decision is based on risk reward, probabilities, factors, and information to maximise reward minimise risk

your goal is to bring the odds to your favour :)

↡ Advertisement