Which insurance is the cheapest and is more detail?

Lamemonster

(edited)

I just ordered my car insurance from FWD.  In my opinion, Cheap and good.

If you like, use my link below to enjoy 5% off:

http://www.fwd.com.sg/?ref=1705310X90Vckg

Heng 

I tried myself and I got $1064 .  I used your link I got $1181 ??? 

Maybe I call them the price will be different again 

Edited by Innocuous
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Heng

I tried myself and I got $1064 . I used your link I got $1181 ???

Maybe I call them the price will be different again

So sorry for that, though I am not responsible for such discrepancy.

To the rest: Please ignore my link and get the insurance yourself.

So sorry for that, though I am not responsible for such discrepancy.

To the rest: Please ignore my link and get the insurance yourself.

Heng

No sorry .  Small matter. 

I got my quote from Budget direct seem good too .  I am a E250 driver at 40% NCD , this is the quote   $904 ++++ below pricing if I want to add-on 

Dealer workshop     $146.00  NCD Protector     $97.00  Lost of Car key    NO Windscreen Access    $100.00  Accident Access    $600.00  3rd Party Injury   unlimited Flood    YES  Fallen Tree    YES  Car stolen    Market Value  Malaysia Cover    NO
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Anyone has any recommendation for Car Insurance Company ?  

I am currently w AIG , the default one from C&C .  I have since called 

AIG - My current car insurance but premium pricing @ $1770 for a 40% NCD ..... Crazy 

FWD - Able to quote over the phone , coverage competitive to AIG at only $1046 
Budget Direct - Able to quote over the phone , coverage competitive at only $1110

NTUC - Lousy .... 

Tokio Marine - Dont deal direct must call their appointed Agent - lei chey  
AXA - Their website not even updated , cant find my car model E 250 

MSIG - Write in and wait 3 working days someone will get back - Sian 

HL - Write in and wait for 3 working days 

Any other recommendation ?? 

Edited by Innocuous

Neutral Newbie

Hi you can contact me at 86689991 for quotation

Anyone has any recommendation for Car Insurance Company ?

I am currently w AIG , the default one from C&C . I have since called

AIG - My current car insurance but premium pricing @ $1770 for a 40% NCD ..... Crazy

FWD - Able to quote over the phone , coverage competitive to AIG at only $1046

Budget Direct - Able to quote over the phone , coverage competitive at only $1110

NTUC - Lousy ....

Tokio Marine - Dont deal direct must call their appointed Agent - lei chey

AXA - Their website not even updated , cant find my car model E 250

MSIG - Write in and wait 3 working days someone will get back - Sian

HL - Write in and wait for 3 working days

Any other recommendation ??

Hi you can call 86689991 for quotation
  • Praise 1

(edited)

After getting quote from agent and online webby, FWD still gives lowest price. No comments on their service though.

HL and direct Asia follow up me with quite regularly and they quote also competitive.

Edited by Club21z

About car insurance, anyone knows any insurance company can provide the quote over the phones ?

By far these 3 companies do 

FWD 

Budget Direct & 

AIG 

Turbocharged

I made a stupid mistake by not synchronizeing my insurance with my road tax. so myblast 6 months road tax, need to renew insurance for a year. 

however, i scrap my car 3 months into the 6 months, but insurance refund is less than a thrid of what I paid. 

so insurance is all out to eat you up. sharing here for those renewing insurance and road tax. 

Hi guys, bought a new car but chose to source my own insurance, so far after comparing Aviva, Etiqa, FWD etc. Etiqa is the cheapest.

Can i have some feedback on Aviva vs Etiqa? Any restriction, hard to claims, workshop issue etc? will not be modifying the car etc except maybe for accessories.

• Praise 1

I personally have been using AIG for the past 11 years and have no complaints about their service level, etc. Claims on my old ride were straightforward (because people bang into me mostly) and I always get a courtesy car.

Premium is slightly higher - but honestly, really less hassle. Just need to avoid one particular reportig centre that's not only inefficient, but hopelessly useless.

I personally have been using AIG for the past 11 years and have no complaints about their service level, etc. Claims on my old ride were straightforward (because people bang into me mostly) and I always get a courtesy car.

Premium is slightly higher - but honestly, really less hassle. Just need to avoid one particular reportig centre that's not only inefficient, but hopelessly useless.

Pls do share the location of the said centre...
  • Praise 1

Anyone has experience with Aviva or Tokio marine ? I have to pick either one and have never used them before . This is for a new car. Please share your experience . Thanks

• Praise 1

Anyone has experience with Aviva or Tokio marine ? I have to pick either one and have never used them before . This is for a new car. Please share your experience . Thanks

Have used both before. Their premiums were usually the lowest so I went with them.

Think coverage wise both should be about the same. Did not look at the policy in detail, must admit. 

• Praise 3

Have used both before. Their premiums were usually the lowest so I went with them.

Think coverage wise both should be about the same. Did not look at the policy in detail, must admit.

They were quite expensive for me. I usually get insurance broker to source. Personally I did get about 10+ quotes online to compare.
  • Praise 1

They were quite expensive for me. I usually get insurance broker to source. Personally I did get about 10+ quotes online to compare.

Yup. I also use insurance broker too. The one on MCF in fact. Under the Motor Insurance tab.

Guess all of us have different experiences with insurance quotes and it pays to shop around.

Why so headache ?? Get a insurance broker to do the job la and use the cheapest.

If u have a renewal notice from any AD ( wearnes,,PML, Cnc, borneo etc), just forward it to the broker. They know wat to do..after all everyone wants business :)

U can try nine 362 3352 for insurance. He has like multiple insurance companies. If urgent just let him know. Or already have a renewal premium from agent, 2nd year can buy yourself or some AD allow u to purchase 1st year if u know how to do it.

This question was asked 11th July and your answer came 11 Sept ! 

↡ Advertisement