Some SJT 318i tried to race me...

Cerano

Wah this woman driving sibei hiong.

Was at the traffic light den she WOT so i WOT also she fly in the dust [laugh]

but she caught up at the next traffic light so round 2

but she damn power, the light still red she chiong off alr [laugh] machiam headstart in race. in the end still win la [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Wah this woman driving sibei hiong.

Was at the traffic light den she WOT so i WOT also she fly in the dust [laugh]

but she caught up at the next traffic light so round 2

but she damn power, the light still red she chiong off alr [laugh] machiam headstart in race. in the end still win la [laugh]

think her menses came so need to rush la [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Could it be she was rushing some where and u assume than she was racing wif u. Or perhaps u were in the way?

maybe he got the JeerrrKKK virus and think everyone racing with him [laugh]

Turbocharged

BMW again! Already so many ppl post regarding BMW drivers attitude problem, now BMW already become 'beng' car..

this case its a lian car :wub:

maybe he got the JeerrrKKK virus and think everyone racing with him [laugh]

no lor

the indian lady was staring at me at the traffic light [laugh]

BMW again! Already so many ppl post regarding BMW drivers attitude problem, now BMW already become 'beng' car..

not bad leh.

she <150bhp but still very sporting. [laugh]

Sometimes i do give a benefit of doubt to those drivers with normal cars. They could be really in a rush to go pang sai or catch a football match, or late to pick up date. albeit still dangerous to do so.

but have to see the 'body langauge' of the car also. Is he/she very 'consistent' with his/her aggressive driving? some could be just showing off.

the only cars that'll i'll still play around with are those fake rexes and evos.

Many driving 320i, 323i, 325i, 520i, 523i and 525i also try to do same at the lights and open roads with me ... but unfortunately, they always lose. I wonder why they even bother?

Some, after losing, still keep on trying. A case of 'loss of face'? Duh!

There was once along Jln Buroh/WCH ... a very hiong 40-ish lady driver in a 730i tried but lost thrice, after 3 redlights. No lane cutting or fancy maneuvers, just pure straight lines.

In the end, when I turned into C&C's MB workshop, I showed her the F1 victory salute (in jest, to poke at her), when she eventually passed me on my right. Face was black light s--t, when she glared at me.

Sometimes i do give a benefit of doubt to those drivers with normal cars. They could be really in a rush to go pang sai or catch a football match, or late to pick up date. albeit still dangerous to do so.

but have to see the 'body langauge' of the car also. Is he/she very 'consistent' with his/her aggressive driving? some could be just showing off.

the only cars that'll i'll still play around with are those fake rexes and evos.

she very aggressive sia. i saw her make a right turn on a red light [laugh]

i play with GTIs and real rexes (non-STI)

STI rex and Evo too power for me

(edited)

Many driving 320i, 323i, 325i, 520i, 523i and 525i also try to do same at the lights and open roads with me ... but unfortunately, they always lose. I wonder why they even bother?

Some, after losing, still keep on trying. A case of 'loss of face'? Duh!

There was once along Jln Buroh/WCH ... a very hiong 40-ish lady driver in a 730i tried but lost thrice, after 3 redlights. No lane cutting or fancy maneuvers, just pure straight lines.

In the end, when I turned into C&C's MB workshop, I showed her the F1 victory salute (in jest, to poke at her), when she eventually passed me on my right. Face was black light s--t, when she glared at me.

tell her sell off 730i buy WRX

Edited by Cerano

it's already a 'beng' car. but audi and golf GTis eating a bit into their territory liao. it's becoming a fact.

anyone who disagrees, no qualms.

↡ Advertisement