SGD22XX Black Mazda 6.. Tell him I said he's childish

Green_carnation

Wat a silly arse.. 7plus in the evening.. travelling along Bedok Nth Street 3.. it's a 2 lane road.. with peak hour traffic.. no matter which lane u are in.. u just couldnt overtake any vehicle..

But this black mazda 6.. seeing the heavy traffic decided to hog two lanes to see which lane is faster then switch to that lane.. I came on behind him.. flash high beam to signal him to stay in lane. He got agitated.. Vrooom vroom hard and suddenly swerve aggressively into the lane i was in. Need to swerve so hard? Why never vroom into the divider!

Then he decided to move slower than than the already slow traffic.. perhaps wanted to agitate me. I let him be cos anyway i saw it just turned red light some 20 metres away.. He left a gap of abt 3 car length in front.. then he suddenly vrooom vrooom vroom.. and sprinted off! WTF.. from beginning dunno what was he trying to do.. now did this.. still he came to a stop at red light.

Green light.. he vrooom vroom before moving off.. and tailgated car in front.. then step brake.. on off going over the line into the other lane.. trying again to see which lane is faster..

I didnt feel agitated.. not complaining.. just tot such childish acts by him were really uncalled for..

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

He seemed to have an ego problem.....

Keep a safe distance away from him. Good thing is you did not react to or retaliate back his actions. [thumbsdown][shakehead]

Edited by Yuan

maybe he need pang sai?

hohohohoho

cheers man! today rainy morning, if only i still in my bed sleeping~~~~~ shiokkkkkkkkkkkk

maybe hahahaa.. that direction is to CGH.. maybe is to A&E..

Nice weather to stay in bed indeed.. so cooling weather.. yeah u are not the only one..

He seemed to have an ego problem.....

Keep a safe distance away from him. Good thing is you did not react to or retaliate back his actions. [thumbsdown][shakehead]

yeah.. i just cant help to thing is some beng trying to show his driving 'skills' and let pp hear his loud exhaust.. really ego problem!

Why nowadays so many driver like crazy, it like SG culture.

Ya man . . . I did something crazy before, wanted to turn on the wiper but right hand reach out and flicked the high beam instead [:p]

The driver in front look in his rear view mirror and was like "apa tu??"

Kept a distance from him after that . . . . LOL . . . my bad. [laugh]

SG culture still not so bad.. but these pp wanna dominate and make it the SG culture..

saw a fake M3 doing that patten in SK,

high beam him, he not happy then purposely drive slow,

when filter to other lane, he purposly swerve into my lane.

luckly i anticpate him and he swerve into empty air, he quicky do a right turn..

while I laft all my way home dun know what this type of people use as their brain [laugh][laugh]

But this black mazda 6..

I wonder if its the sane Mazda 6 that once had a unpainted front bumper... also very fast... also in Bedok.

He got too much petrol to burn, that's why he needs to vroom vrooom.

It would be more fun to see him vroom vroom and rear end the car in front.

Then when you pass by, you would have the last laugh..wind down the window and show him the v sign.

Why nowadays so many driver like crazy, it like SG culture.

110% agreed... maybe those are young driver.... <_<

maybe 1st time owns a car, somemore Mazda 6...thought more superior than others..

EGO problem..

but really must give it to TS.. cool mann...

Ya man . . . I did something crazy before, wanted to turn on the wiper but right hand reach out and flicked the high beam instead [:p]

The driver in front look in his rear view mirror and was like "apa tu??"

Kept a distance from him after that . . . . LOL . . . my bad. [laugh]

some drivers really sensitve.. i ever reached for my glovebox and right hand accidentally pressed on the horn.. then the car in front zooom off like mad..

but dis time i purposely high beam him.. cos dunno how long he wanna hog the 2 lanes..

↡ Advertisement