SGD22XX Black Mazda 6.. Tell him I said he's childish

Green_carnation

saw a fake M3 doing that patten in SK,

high beam him, he not happy then purposely drive slow,

when filter to other lane, he purposly swerve into my lane.

luckly i anticpate him and he swerve into empty air, he quicky do a right turn..

while I laft all my way home dun know what this type of people use as their brain [laugh][laugh]

yeah usually such stunts these idiots pull i will just luff.. at them being childish.. ever tried to wanna understand what they are thinking.. but aft dat i feel.. why shud i bother..

↡ Advertisement

He got too much petrol to burn, that's why he needs to vroom vrooom.

It would be more fun to see him vroom vroom and rear end the car in front.

Then when you pass by, you would have the last laugh..wind down the window and show him the v sign.

I remb doing that to one OPC Altis.

Time:

Monday 11pm, slightly drizzling.

ECP in the direction of the ciity, Bedok exit

What was I doing:

Slowing from 90km/h to 60km/h by engine braking on lane 3.

What the other party did that pissed me off:

Cutting in with less than one car length in front of me from lane 2 and applying brakes to enter the left sweeper.

What I did to him:

Overtook that Altis at 80km/h through that left sweeper. (3 month old Toyo Teo plus goooooooooood)

Did we meet again? Yes, at the traffic lights of Upp East Coast road. He pulled up on my right and was glaring at me.

What I showed him:

(Look at my avatar for an idea) [:p]

I wonder if its the sane Mazda 6 that once had a unpainted front bumper... also very fast... also in Bedok.

hmmm more like reckless than fast.. if it's the same i think he's more or less succeeded in making a name for himself..

yeah.. i just cant help to thing is some beng trying to show his driving 'skills' and let pp hear his loud exhaust.. really ego problem!

why must be beng? why people always relate lousy/reckless driving to ah beng.... like that most ladies are ah lians? [laugh]

anyway since at traffic light, why y ou dun go down, knock his window and tell him he say he is childish...

He got too much petrol to burn, that's why he needs to vroom vrooom.

It would be more fun to see him vroom vroom and rear end the car in front.

Then when you pass by, you would have the last laugh..wind down the window and show him the v sign.

hahahaa.. but hopes he vroom vroom and can handle properly.. i always rmb the red eg9 who came tailgated me.. and then swithced lanes agressively.. then cut into my lane.. swerved hard into 3rd lane.. lost control.. smashed against the side barrier.. parts flew all over expressway.. sigh.. most importantly is to drive safe..

Time:

What was I doing:

Cutting in with less than one car length in front of me from lane 2 and applying brakes to enter the left sweeper.

What I did to him:

Overtook that Altis at 80km/h through that left sweeper. (3 month old Toyo Teo plus goooooooooood)

Did we meet again? Yes, at the traffic lights of Upp East Coast road. He pulled up on my right and was glaring at me.

What I showed him:

u lick ur tongue at him :ph34r:

hmmm more like reckless than fast.. if it's the same i think he's more or less succeeded in making a name for himself..

I'll note down the no. plate next time I encounter him. [cool]

Time:

What was I doing:

What I did to him:

What I showed him:

hahahaah dat's funny.. cant imagine his reaction when he saw u sticking out ur tongue at him..

Neutral Newbie

What a show off [thumbsdown] ....spoil image of Mazda. Btw i drive one.

Can you let me know one more digit of his number plate, so that we aware of this dangerous driver.

I will show him what i think if i see this driver in front of me [rifle] .

aiya, such thing happens everyday. see open a little bit lah. alot of young man are like that, alot of ah beng also like that.

sign........................singapore man just cannot think when we are behind the wheels. everything also must be fast fast, cannot wait 1, 30 sec also cannot. F the traffic light, F the car in front, F the ppl crossing the road, F the motorcycle, F the bicycle, kana hit F the person, hit others also F that fellow, in front don't give way WTF get to the side lah, behind come very fast WTF u so good overtake from the left lah............................why? why? [:(]

If not for the road bully law, I tk eveyday don't know how many fighting cases on the road.

Yet to see these kind of thing on MY road, have not seen any on the china road yet, too.

aiya, such thing happens everyday. see open a little bit lah. alot of young man are like that, alot of ah beng also like that.

sign........................singapore man just cannot think when we are behind the wheels. everything also must be fast fast, cannot wait 1, 30 sec also cannot. F the traffic light, F the car in front, F the ppl crossing the road, F the motorcycle, F the bicycle, kana hit F the person, hit others also F that fellow, in front don't give way WTF get to the side lah, behind come very fast WTF u so good overtake from the left lah............................why? why? [:(]

If not for the road bully law, I tk eveyday don't know how many fighting cases on the road.

Yet to see these kind of thing on MY road, have not seen any on the china road yet, too.

hahahaah dat's funny.. cant imagine his reaction when he saw u sticking out ur tongue at him..

Should had done the hungry lip licks.

LionLickLips.jpg

why must be beng? why people always relate lousy/reckless driving to ah beng.... like that most ladies are ah lians? [laugh]

anyway since at traffic light, why y ou dun go down, knock his window and tell him he say he is childish...

i relate such egoistic acts.. showing off.. attention seeking.. as bengs acts.. hahahaa..

do i hv to answer why i didnt get out of my car.. knock on his window and call him childish? quite silly right? to do dat and to even suggest dat...

i relate such egoistic acts.. showing off.. attention seeking.. as bengs acts.. hahahaa..

do i hv to answer why i didnt get out of my car.. knock on his window and call him childish? quite silly right? to do dat and to even suggest dat...

also good thing you did not . otherwise high chance both of you end up at ma ta chu. what for!

forgive and forget! [angel]

chill man.. see open a bit la.. just like wat u asked me to..

↡ Advertisement