SGD22XX Black Mazda 6.. Tell him I said he's childish

Green_carnation

also good thing you did not . otherwise high chance both of you end up at ma ta chu. what for!

forgive and forget! [angel]

yeah and bedok police station is just 200-300 metres down the road..

Why let such dangerous drivers do such acts on our public roads. If everyone do their part (report to relevent authorities with evidence, public forums) maybe things will get done...if not then that show something is not right with the system.

Such driving and show off are belong to the race tracks and not on public roads. Just imagine if you are the unfortunate party on the receiving side of such accidents caused by such punks (excuse the word) drivers.

Hoping the day where all cars are equipped with in car camera and report such drivers to the authorities and maybe we can have more safer roads to drive on and less insurance premiums to pay.

Ahh well just another day in Singapore.

Dont need to bother letting it get to you.. if your not enjoying drivin, dont drive ! :X

and therefore, pretend he doesnt exist... we all know that the way stuff goes nowadays and the way our roads are its just going to hit the fan sooner or later.

Why let such dangerous drivers do such acts on our public roads. If everyone do their part (report to relevent authorities with evidence, public forums) maybe things will get done...if not then that show something is not right with the system.

Such driving and show off are belong to the race tracks and not on public roads. Just imagine if you are the unfortunate party on the receiving side of such accidents caused by such punks (excuse the word) drivers.

Hoping the day where all cars are equipped with in car camera and report such drivers to the authorities and maybe we can have more safer roads to drive on and less insurance premiums to pay.

yup bro, i think like you also.......................but that was long long ago...................

younger days, if I see or kana like that, I will stop and go up to them, even in the middle of the road causing a traffic jam, ever follow 1 fellow to ubi test centre, once drove behind and gave chase to a car for 30 mins, end up almost always get into fight, until I keep a metal rod in my car boot.

than I take pictures and send to SBS, they told me they will look into the issue, and the matter miscarriage.

report to police, police tell me, nothing they can do, singapore law is nothing happen do nothing, something happen do something..................

once I call TP to report an issue, I even stay behind to wait for them, no show after 30 mins, call again, after 1 hour, police car came, take my phone number and that's it, .................thank you.....................for your KPO!

1 time along AYE, metal plate fell from lorry, I call police, police ask me got take down the number plate or not, I said no, they tell me, than how they going to check?

so like that how?

I have been there, have done that, now I MMOB---mine my own business.

did you see if he was/had a "SP" badge stuck on? maybe he can't get a RX8 either & reving up to fill his ego tank because no matter which one or modded, still can't get ahead on this brand, so have some sympathy ^_^

yeah.. i just cant help to thing is some beng trying to show his driving 'skills' and let pp hear his loud exhaust.. really ego problem!

Sometimes people forget that we are driving on public roads not race tracks. Be considerate to others. You do not own the roads. (Not referring to you)

Want to show off....Go to the tracks.

did you see if he was/had a "SP" badge stuck on? maybe he can't get a RX8 either & reving up to fill his ego tank because no matter which one or modded, still can't get ahead on this brand, so have some sympathy ^_^

he'll hv my sympathy.. but rx8 drivers dun drive like that also.. hahahaa.

Sometimes people forget that we are driving on public roads not race tracks. Be considerate to others. You do not own the roads. (Not referring to you)

Want to show off....Go to the tracks.

hahaha mr lawyer i knw u not referring to me.. cos i knw i safe and careful driver...

saw a fake M3 doing that patten in SK,

high beam him, he not happy then purposely drive slow,

when filter to other lane, he purposly swerve into my lane.

luckly i anticpate him and he swerve into empty air, he quicky do a right turn..

while I laft all my way home dun know what this type of people use as their brain [laugh][laugh]

Something similar happened to me before. It was a Wish. He thought his was a 1.8 and that he can be bullish to a 1.6 lau pok chia....[hur] I signalled and changed lane. He blocked me. I went back to lane 1. He blocked me again. He seemed very vengeful and determined to "punish" me. So in the end, I hid behind a big lorry on lane 3 where he cannot block me and then at the appropriate moment, I roared past him.....in the twinkling of an eye..... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Why go through all this tick for tack and potential to endanger others on the road....it's better to do if no one on the road and settle each other disbute like a gentleman.

Next time, just drive a bit in front of the driver and point to your in car video camera (if you have one). Most likely he will behave in a more graceful way. Then again such people got big ego problem.

Something similar happened to me before. It was a Wish. He thought his was a 1.8 and that he can be bullish to a 1.6 lau pok chia....[hur] I signalled and changed lane. He blocked me. I went back to lane 1. He blocked me again. He seemed very vengeful and determined to "punish" me. So in the end, I hid behind a big lorry on lane 3 where he cannot block me and then at the appropriate moment, I roared past him.....in the twinkling of an eye..... [:p]

110% agreed... maybe those are young driver.... <_<

maybe 1st time owns a car, somemore Mazda 6...thought more superior than others..

EGO problem..

but really must give it to TS.. cool mann...

har? a mazda 6 can stroke an ego already?

i relate such egoistic acts.. showing off.. attention seeking.. as bengs acts.. hahahaa..

do i hv to answer why i didnt get out of my car.. knock on his window and call him childish? quite silly right? to do dat and to even suggest dat...

ur thread title states: Tell him I said he's childish.

then when Galant sugguest why u did not go and knock on his window and tell him straight u said: do i hv to answer why i didnt get out of my car.. knock on his window and call him childish? quite silly right? to do dat and to even suggest dat...

so, now r u asking us to tell him on ur behalf? u think we r silly? <_<

Should had done the hungry lip licks.

u shld lick your middle finger [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

ur thread title states: Tell him I said he's childish.

then when Galant sugguest why u did not go and knock on his window and tell him straight u said: do i hv to answer why i didnt get out of my car.. knock on his window and call him childish? quite silly right? to do dat and to even suggest dat...

so, now r u asking us to tell him on ur behalf? u think we r silly? <_<

i meant if anyone happens to knw him.. go tell him. u think i retard? or u too retard to think i m retard to go tell everyone to tell him. perhaps my english or my grammar or my sentence structure or even how i expressed seemed retarded..

Edited by Green_carnation

where is the rest of the last 2 digit? like that how to buy?

now i forgot.. shud have 5 and 4.. but cannot confirm.. such numbers wont open so no need to buy la.. hahaha..

i meant if anyone happens to knw him.. go tell him. u think i retard? or u too retard to think i m retard to go tell everyone to tell him. perhaps my english or my grammar or my sentence structure or even how i expressed seemed retarded..

which part if ur bloody essay says that u need someone who knows him to convey that message that he's childish, u retard

↡ Advertisement