• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:47 AM

Ehonda
  • Premium member
    Ehonda
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone know where have lot of choice for used tyres?
need it for my company car but not intend to get new one as car wl scrap end of this year.

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

Krado
  • Krado
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

need it for my company car but not intend to get new one as car wl scrap end of this year.

Euro Asia.. Look for Darren. thumbsup.gif

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

Ehonda
  • Premium member
    Ehonda
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Euro Asia.. Look for Darren. thumbsup.gif

sorry you have the address?

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:17 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sorry you have the address?

His contact can be found in the market place of this forum.
|1994|Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:18 AM

Krado
  • Krado
    6th Gear
    Author Image

His contact can be found in the market place of this forum.

Thanks for replying on my lazy behalf. tongue.gif

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

Johnthese
  • Johnthese
    1st Gear
    Author Image

as i cant start a new post,any good shop to recommend for trading in my old tyres and buying new from the shop?
thanks

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:46 PM

• Premium member
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Depending on tyre conditions and marketability of tyres. If still have 80-90% may have trade in value.

If used for many moons, you'll be lucky if they dont charge for disposal.

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i think is 21 toh guan road east, toh guan centre. dunno 4th or 5th floor. juz do a google should get u the address
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:41 AM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Most Tyres shops have it..just ask..

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

Leewz
  • Leewz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

There is one shop at Geylang. Eng Hong Tyres. They sell 2nd hand tyres which are almost brand new sometimes and at a low price. Geylang Lorong 14, No.67. Most of their second hand tyres are either yokohama or bridgestone. Can call them at 9389 0375 to ask.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:10 AM

C-K
  • C-K
    4th Gear
    Author Image

what's the tyre size you are looking for? Some sizes aren't easy to find 2nd hand.

If you want cheap cheap, I suggest you go JB and get those 2nd hand made-in-Malaysia tyres. I got 2.5-year-old silverstone 215/45/17 with ~30% thread for RM30 each last time for my prev ride when I wanted to sell off my ride.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:01 AM

Lectrosphere
  • Premium member
    Lectrosphere
    6th Gear
    Author Image

hi bro, you can try arrow tyre at serangoon... look for JJ

p/s dont go wrong shop.. there is another shop called aik hock or something wink.gif

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:30 AM

Good-Carbuyer

Got two pieces of 175/65 R14 only?

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

Ykf899
  • Ykf899
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I change a new set of rims last year they also sell used tyres

344 Circuit Road S(379495) ( Opp Geylang Police Station )

Adrian Lau 65 90995000
Ah Wu 65 84181000

altc5000@yahoo.com.sg

http://www.comworld.com.sg/altc

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:54 PM

TomatoSauce
  • TomatoSauce
    Clutched
    Author Image

Anyone tried SLIENT?? the one tts at Commonwealth???

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

Ehonda
  • Premium member
    Ehonda
    4th Gear
    Author Image

thanks for all the reply, got my tyres changes from the below .. same information from Ykf899 .. in fact they have wide range of used tyres ..

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

Subarugt
  • Subarugt
    4th Gear
    Author Image

oh that place must see MOF date hor

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

Johnnylim
  • Premium member
    Johnnylim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thanks for all the reply, got my tyres changes from the below .. same information from Ykf899 .. in fact they have wide range of used tyres ..

How much? Expensive or not?

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

Ehonda
  • Premium member
    Ehonda
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How much? Expensive or not?

$45 (185/65/R14) per pcs and the condition of the tyre are quite good, maybe still have ard 80%, and i only change 2 which i need to pass the inspection for my company car ..

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:02 PM

Ehonda
  • Premium member
    Ehonda
    4th Gear
    Author Image

oh that place must see MOF date hor

yap .. did check and the tyres was manufacture in 2009 ..

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Used, tyres

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users