Used tyres

Ehonda

Neutral Newbie

anyone know where have lot of choice for used tyres?

need it for my company car but not intend to get new one as car wl scrap end of this year.

↡ Advertisement

need it for my company car but not intend to get new one as car wl scrap end of this year.

Euro Asia.. Look for Darren. [thumbsup]

Depending on tyre conditions and marketability of tyres. If still have 80-90% may have trade in value.

If used for many moons, you'll be lucky if they dont charge for disposal.

Neutral Newbie

There is one shop at Geylang. Eng Hong Tyres. They sell 2nd hand tyres which are almost brand new sometimes and at a low price. Geylang Lorong 14, No.67. Most of their second hand tyres are either yokohama or bridgestone. Can call them at 9389 0375 to ask.

what's the tyre size you are looking for? Some sizes aren't easy to find 2nd hand.

If you want cheap cheap, I suggest you go JB and get those 2nd hand made-in-Malaysia tyres. I got 2.5-year-old silverstone 215/45/17 with ~30% thread for RM30 each last time for my prev ride when I wanted to sell off my ride.

hi bro, you can try arrow tyre at serangoon... look for JJ

p/s dont go wrong shop.. there is another shop called aik hock or something [;)]

Neutral Newbie

thanks for all the reply, got my tyres changes from the below .. same information from Ykf899 .. in fact they have wide range of used tyres ..

344 Circuit Road S(379495) ( Opp Geylang Police Station )

thanks for all the reply, got my tyres changes from the below .. same information from Ykf899 .. in fact they have wide range of used tyres ..

344 Circuit Road S(379495) ( Opp Geylang Police Station )

How much? Expensive or not?

↡ Advertisement