Does SAF Still Give Monie for E-mart After MR

Tohto

Hypersonic

As Topic...

I remember I used up all my monie when MR in 2006. Today went to E-mart with my collegue, suprise to know I still have $99 in the account...

↡ Advertisement

As Topic...

I remember I used up all my monie when MR in 2006. Today went to E-mart with my collegue, suprise to know I still have $99 in the account...

Dun think so ba. dun think they so generous

As Topic...

that shouldnt happen...

u spent it all? :D

As Topic...

Ah Pek like me how to book in camp? Tell them I go E-mart?

I need to buy another pair of Reebok boots, useful during the rainy season but a bit hard to drive in it . . . no feel of the accelerator [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic

that shouldnt happen...

u spent it all? :D

I am very sure I spend all because I need to top up monie to get the running shoe in 2006.

Also I thought the monie not use will be forfited after 2 yrs??? It had been 4 yrs after I MR...

Hypersonic

Ah Pek like me how to book in camp? Tell them I go E-mart?

I need to buy another pair of Reebok boots, useful during the rainy season but a bit hard to drive in it . . . no feel of the accelerator [sweatdrop]

I just go Clementi camp, tell them want to go E-mart at guard house, exchange pass with IC and go in. Camera phone need to put in the locker at guard house.

I am very sure I spend all because I need to top up monie to get the running shoe in 2006.

Also I thought the monie not use will be forfited after 2 yrs??? It had been 4 yrs after I MR...

I think i better make a visit to Emart and try my luck. Just MR this Mar. I miss those black socks, singlets and towels [:p]

I just go Clementi camp, tell them want to go E-mart at guard house, exchange pass with IC and go in. Camera phone need to put in the locker at guard house.

Orhh . . okay. Go check it out before they discover . . . . heh heeh hee [sly]

(edited)

What if army discover it, and ask TS to pay back everything + INTERESTS!!

Sekali take $99.......army wants $199 back (interests+admin fees).

Remember when it comes to ah-kong's money...better don't touch without permission.

Call up Mindef and WanPao, to return the money and show the whole Singapore what an obedient soldier should do!

Edited by SimonTan

Remember when it comes to ah-kong's money...better don't touch without permission.

Call up Mindef and WanPao, to return the money and show the whole Singapore what an obedient soldier should do!

Tell them go fly kite . . . it is OUR money (pay tax de you know)

Hypersonic

Monie used up today already lah.. [:p]

Like kana 4D consolation [laugh]