Lexus very big

Eyke

If in some parts of Malaysia, someone do this ah, whole kampong come carry his car, throw inside the nearest parit(big drain).. kekeke..

Then, if his old RX300 can park there because he "can afford to pay", i should park at lift lobby w.e.f. tonight.. Typical not so kaya guy, buy big car with high loan, try to show off.. Really rich people won't brag such nonsense..

Edited by Syaheerbmw
↡ Advertisement

its more of "Its my own business if i get caught, don't come and kachia or threathen me" kinda of attitude.

this one no need to give face, straight away stomp, best can capture his face also.

Neutral Newbie

Photos in stomp showing different shots, with car parking next to this obnoxious driver as titled.

the only saving grace for this lexus: he is probably sending a ultra-heavy load up with trolley so it is more convenient to park there if there is no loading bay in this carpark.

This Lexus driver can unload goods onto trolley, park his car in a proper lot, then move his goods to the destination.

Another way is park head-in, unload goods with trolley on the carpark, then directly move his goods to the destination. I would do this for my ride.

This would avoid major inconvenience to others.

hi, i know many will wack on my reply . . . . but i'd really like you to see the truth!!!

i feel dat ts is a prick, whom try to blind readers from seeing the real truth.

today is a suv, then tml what?

what if its a lorry or van, then what ???

THE REAL CULPRIT or cause of this inconvenience is all simply b'cos of the hdb & town council!!!

a few years back, i had a neighbour whose mother is wheelchaired. & b'cos the lobby to lift is similar to the picture - she was made to wait. worst, there are times under the rain! there was once i almost got into a fight with such drivers. but there'll always be another, & another, & another parked like this!

what boils me more is hdb turn deaf years even after numerous letters, they push to town council

town council act blurr, saying that this is a 'grey area' (carpark is hdb, walkpath is town council . . . . .)

solution is actually cheap & simple:

if its a walkway, town council could easily raise the floor slightly higher than the carpark & extend it further to distinct from parking lots (with slant slope by the side)

hdb could have erect bollards with red paint on floor, (or sacrifice another lot)

but they rather waste millions in making the environment more dangerous, expensive & crazy to live in, i.e.

- dangerous?......creating cycling paths - there will be more accidents for the kids & elderly

- expensive?....... using stainless steel as railings unnecessarily - more lobangs for those 'sar kar' contractors to make $

- crazy?.......steep multiple slopes for wheelchaired - this is ridiculous and mad, how can a wheelchair person ascend or descend on these slopes!!!!

ts, stop this nonsense! take on the real culprit if u still have the right brain & balls !!!

Edited by A_korusawa

Its part of my job. [cool]

..to be seen and not heard right??? tsk tsk...u silent rapist you [:p] [:p]

even so, he/she shouldn't reply with such ridiculous brainless answer when confronted.

if i desperately needed such a lot and someone confronted me to move, i'd apologise and explain my case, then move off. trying to say you have money to pay for fines is.....

downright morally dead.

agree. to say he can afford to pay the fine is downright arrogant & shows that he is low-class.

This Lexus driver can unload goods onto trolley, park his car in a proper lot, then move his goods to the destination.

Another way is park head-in, unload goods with trolley on the carpark, then directly move his goods to the destination. I would do this for my ride.

This would avoid major inconvenience to others.

of course, lexus driver can do all these, but for convenience's sake, park there is nearer.

solution is actually cheap & simple:

if its a walkway, town council could easily raise the floor slightly higher than the carpark & extend it further to distinct from parking lots (with slant slope by the side)

hdb could have erect bollards with red paint on floor, (or sacrifice another lot)

Did u see all the pictures? There IS a raised walkway wad! But the blardy lexus just go on top of it. If put bollad may be a bit inconvenient for the wheelchair also as wheel chair is quite broad. But even if the bollard works, the thing is why must we rely on ENFORFCEMENT to do (or not do) the right (or wrong) thing? Can't we be civic-minded & considerate enough not to do something like dat? Besides, it also clearly say "NO PARKING" at that area (if you look at the additional pictures in the facebook link). Lastly, they (HDB) could have used this walkway area as another lot but they did sacrifice it to make it into a walkway. So i dun tink they have done anything wrong.

You are just the type dat blame govt for everything.

You don't know how many inconsiderate drivers there are out there? The road outside my place is a SINGLE lane road. But always got some big bloody truck will come and park by the road side leaving other motorist to have to drive on the other (on-coming traffic) lane. And not just park there to take a pee or ta bao food, but park there for more than 1 hour! And just 50 meters in front got heavy vehicle park some more! But no, he die die must park by the roadside cos he lazy to walk. So this is the mentality of ppl here, we only care abt ourselves. And then when someone does something wrong, we say govt fault.

The problem lies us, the inconsiderate drivers. But of course our society is already known to be sorely lacking in social graciousness, so how can we expect to be different on the road?

Neutral Newbie

2 more parking idiots and they all seem to drive luxury cars. coincidence?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...cycle_lots.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg..._void_deck.html

what to do. in singapore, if you're rich or powerful, you can get away with even murder. if you're poor or the middle class, they'll ask you to f- off and know your role in society. LL lor.

Neutral Newbie

2 more parking idiots and they all seem to drive luxury cars. coincidence?

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...cycle_lots.html

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg..._void_deck.html

These two similar scenario happened at my place MSCP too .. but an Audi A6 & a bike.

1. The A6 loves to park at these m-cycle lots, cos refuse to drive up.

2. Bike parked at void deck for months. Called HDB they say void deck is under Town Council's care. Called Town Council they did not take action.

Moral of the story is ... wanna park illegally ? Park into void deck, cos HDB summon team can't do a thing ... while Town Council don't care a thing !

↡ Advertisement