Scangauge II users, what gauges reading you normally see?

Versatile

Understand that the scangauge II comes with many gauges to monitor the engine's health. However, it's only limited to 4 gauges per set. So my question is, what are the recommended gauges you guys normally see? In terms of engine's health, what is the gauges best for monitoring?

MAP?

CWT/FWT?

FIA/CIA?

LOD?

TPS?

VLT?

I already have water/fuel temp gauges and vacumn gauges.

↡ Advertisement

I usually put VLT, LHK, and CWT to monitor battery condition, consumption fluctuation and temperature variation. I believe if there are something wrong with the car, these will be some of the basic indicators before it really fails.

(edited)

lol... do u really monitor all ur gauges? do u have a race tune engine? do u think it looks cool with all these gauges?

Do you really need to be a racer to monitor all the gauges? Stop living in the 80s or 90s. Have gauges doesn't mean you need to be a racer or riceboywannabe.

Oh yah, forgotten you're one of the vspeed racer wannabe that challenge every single one in the forums.

Edited by Versatile

Do you really need to be a racer to monitor all the gauges? Stop living in the 80s or 90s. Have gauges doesn't mean you need to be a racer or riceboywannabe.

Oh yah, forgotten you're one of the vspeed racer wannabe that challenge every single one in the forums.

Since you already have water temp and vacuum gauges, can consider another one that measures your battery condition.

Since you already have water temp and vacuum gauges, can consider another one that measures your battery condition.

Yes, i'm looking at voltage guage now. Might try the steps above to obtain the horses gauge.

woo.. i didnt know scanguage2 can read HP.. thanks for the tips...

normally i monitor voltage, TPS, MAP, IA...