Ugly year long dispute

SimonTan

i have a family member who is a lawyer, and he tells me that in singapore , and maybe almost everywhere else, the poor will lose out in court case. even if a poor person knows he has a valid case and a winnable one, just to pursue justice, one needs substantial money to even start pursuing, not to mention ending up fighting a case in a court. worse still the compensation is often not enough to cover the cost. thats why most cases of disputes are settled out of court way before it reaches the actual fight in a court. but only the rich can afford to pursue through the legal channel. Those free counselling are just that, counselling. And the fee here we are talking about easily tens to even hundred of thousands of dollars. thats why in a legal case the lawyers are the only winners, and the poor will remain helpless, even end up in the losing end. ever wonder why an experienced lawyers easily earn fifty to one hundred grand per month ? thats a fact .

thats why in singapore, try not to get into trouble with the law, it's a nightmare.

What does this statement mean, anyone care to enlighten? [confused]

We, the citizens of Singapore,

pledge ourselves as one united people,

regardless of race, language or religion,

to build a democratic society

based on justice and equality

so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and

progress for our nation.

↡ Advertisement

What Mr Chong did was not even classified as crime hence no crime then no need justice.

Unless that we really can "one united people", then we can win.

One united people had already been spit rich, middle & poor class and sub-cat to high class, average class & low class.

Unless you are already the rich class then to enjoy happiness & prosperity is easy.

Otherwise, middle class & poor classes just have to fight among each other.

That threatening reporter must be from TNP right as u say they wan only exclusive [mad] :angry:

Well, dun think ur #2 in red having achieve much [:/]

No names pls. Dont wana kena sue by SPH. [lipsrsealed]

#2 is somewhat achieved from the replies I read in Stomp and over here. Sad to say, the reporters who asked me so far are more interested in the accident with Mr Chong than rest of the story. They probably have a guideline from their editor on what to report already.

What Mr Chong did was not even classified as crime hence no crime then no need justice.

Unless that we really can "one united people", then we can win.

One united people had already been spit rich, middle & poor class and sub-cat to high class, average class & low class.

Unless you are already the rich class then to enjoy happiness & prosperity is easy.

Otherwise, middle class & poor classes just have to fight among each other.

ok got it, so we are groups of united people. [:(]

So you see...the laws.... seem to be like a lottery...you don't know what type of numbers will come up! :D

One of the few times I agree with you....

No names pls. Dont wana kena sue by SPH. [lipsrsealed]

#2 is somewhat achieved from the replies I read in Stomp and over here. Sad to say, the reporters who asked me so far are more interested in the accident with Mr Chong than rest of the story. They probably have a guideline from their editor on what to report already.

They have to choose "selective reporting" meaning no report on anything unpleasant for [lipsrsealed]

That threatening reporter must be from TNP right as u say they wan only exclusive [mad] :angry:

Well, dun think ur #2 in red having achieve much [:/]

TNP need to go down so low meh? Their sales wl always be good one wat. They are about the only papers to put so many ads on massage parlours. [sly]

When someone tells you in ur face : "I know your full details and address, I am a bankrupt and have nothing to lose. I may return if provoked."

i would have recorded the conversation secretly.. he's threatening u... and that u can report him for it also.

anyone rememebr the case whereby someone was charged for verbal threatening of MP?

i think such words by chong also threatening adrianli liao.....only difference is, adrianli is not mp.

i would have recorded the conversation secretly.. he's threatening u... and that u can report him for it also.

Record already then report him to the police again??? And get the same reply from police again after another six months of mental torture??? Wat will police do to a recorded conversation??? Even a HD video recording also cannot nail him.

I have already lost faith in SPF, AGC and the entire justice system.

Record already then report him to the police again??? And get the same reply from police again after another six months of mental torture??? Wat will police do to a recorded conversation??? Even a HD video recording also cannot nail him.

I have already lost faith in SPF, AGC and the entire justice system.

Tell him if he returns, u got all the hiatee to support you. [laugh]

Robo, u will be 1st to "beautify" Chong's car.

Tell him if he returns, u got all the hiatee to support you. [laugh]

Robo, u will be 1st to "beautify" Chong's car.

as 1 bro pointed out.. i prolly readjust his face when he says that to me.. a------e.

afterall its 1-1. police will classify as civil case..

as 1 bro pointed out.. i prolly readjust his face when he says that to me.. a------e.

afterall its 1-1. police will classify as civil case..

If he tells me that, i will return his $$ & make sure he go home in ambulance. His word against mind. No case.

Since the car is under his name, can some1 inform Official Assignee?

Edited by Davidtch