• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1328 replies to this topic | 3,867 praises

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If you were to get a new car, would you avoid getting it on the lunar seventh month or it doesn't matter?

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:11 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

r u superstitious in the 1st place?

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:13 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

better to get during 7 month...cheaper....esp the mid to end where ppl would avoid showrooms
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

Ghostami
  • Ghostami
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not being superstitious but one of my friend got his during the lunar 7th month and within one year, don't know how many times his car got into an accident, don't know its him or is it really unlucky to get during lunar 7th month.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:21 AM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear
    Author Image

What if everyone thinks the same way?
It's not the Forum, it's the Forumer.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sweatdrop.gif Buy car also must see which month.

Like that seventh month a lot of things cannot buy/do. rolleyes.gif

U try telling your boss: Boss, seventh month I'm dare not drive so I'm not coming to work.

idea.gif like that I wanna buy house buy car seventh month is the best time. thumbsup.gif
I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Adawang
  • Premium member
    Adawang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Depends on the type of car.
If mass produced cars, can get at anytime= can wait
If limited in production with only 1 left, cannot wait, just grab.

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

then dun buy lo

buyt chances are there are those 'pantang ones' definitely
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nope... I'm not getting one... I'm selling it... A bit quiet so wondering if the lunar seventh month things has anything to do with it...

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Peopl are still coming into the showroom but hesitant to buy during the seventh month...

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:28 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Might be anything lah... Maybe he kenna cursed by someone leh?

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy car also must see which month.

Like that seventh month a lot of things cannot buy/do.

U try telling your boss: Boss, seventh month I'm dare not drive so I'm not coming to work.

like that I wanna buy house buy car seventh month is the best time.

Can be anything one bro... Depends if you believe it or not...

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:32 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mine quite limited leh... No one come and grab...

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:42 AM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

easy..just dun sell to those who believe 7th month one..haha..anyway for me car still ok la...maybe for housing better not

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:53 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just asking. Anyone here born on the seventh month? Do your friends & parents avoid u? laugh.gif
I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess people who believes in this thing just avoid making any big purchases with the 7th month...

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My ex secondary school classmate is stays on his own.. The story is roughly his ba zi (he's born on the 15th day of the 7th month) clashes big time with his father who's a super superstitious person. He's not allowed to be near his father (within the same house) for more than 5 mins... Over the years in secondary school he has become a loner... He can start talking to himself in the middle of a science class... Once I was talking to him about some math problem (he's a math expert and I suck at it), he starts to talk to himself for a good 10 minutes...

Edited by Typhoonz, 12 August 2007 - 12:11 PM.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:41 PM

Ccjna
  • Ccjna
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Smart question... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

sweatdrop.gif How can a person treat the son like that.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:02 PM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My ex classmate also wants his dad to be well... He has been staying separately from each other since he was 1...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Hungry, Ghost, Month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users