Between Health and wealth, which will you choose???

Jpquek

Dear all, as above ....between the two....which will you choose ??? Health more important or wealth....or equally??? Trying to find the balance between both.....as i been struggling with it.

Thanks...

↡ Advertisement

Isn't the answer to this question very obvious? The thing about w/o having a good health, how to enjoy your wealth?

Take care of your health first. You can always earn back the money you had lost.

i think easier to ask this question. Terminal Cancer (5 years to live) for $10 million. Assume u are in your 40s and married with young kids. Would u accept the deal?

this question seems like coming from insurance agent [laugh]

so if you die and payout 10mil, at least you can leave your kids and wife here with a peace of mind

Dear all, as above ....between the two....which will you choose ??? Health more important or wealth....or equally??? Trying to find the balance between both.....as i been struggling with it.

Thanks...

Health.

Neutral Newbie

Isn't the answer to this question very obvious? The thing about w/o having a good health, how to enjoy your wealth?

Take care of your health first. You can always earn back the money you had lost.

tts true. besides, no one can ever earn enough money. and the challenge to earn it is a bonus too...

Neutral Newbie

i think easier to ask this question. Terminal Cancer (5 years to live) for $10 million. Assume u are in your 40s and married with young kids. Would u accept the deal?

i will not accept the deal. tell me i've got 1 year left to live lagi best. and since im in this state i will not be interested in the wealth anymore too.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks...

Stupid qn! Of cos health is more important..... Kam lan

will get mixed reaction...if u ask someone with nothing to live for he will gladly take it

Diminishing rate of return.

You're not going to be much happier if you have $100 million when you already have $50 million.

Same thing, instead of living till 110, you live till 100.

So, balance. And find the happy medium.

Health for sure.

No health = No Wealth :o

u ask chong say ting...his answer obviious [:p]

↡ Advertisement