How to stop someone from digging/picking his nose?

Albeniz

My BOSS has incredibly bad breathed.

Bad enough that I purposely sit a bit further away from him , that I preemptively hold my breath (instead of holding after I get a whiff). And I'm not the only one to remark about this.

I swear, he doesn't brush his teeth or some s--t.

↡ Advertisement

I guess it is almost impossible to tell him to stop digging his nose without hurting him at all.

Never mind. Anyway, let this topic serves as a gentle reminder for everyone of us reading this thread.

Folks, if you happen to have this subconscious habit of picking your nose in public, please kindly refrain from doing so. Do spare some thoughts for your un-intended

There is one way.

Innocently direct him to MCF and let him discover this thread by himself. Don't tell him I am "albeniz".

Many years have passed since I last posted about nose-digging.

Just an update.

Today when I was at a traffic Junction near Teban Garden, I saw 1 woman driver digging her nose enjoyably in her Kia Cerato Forte while waiting for the light to turn green.

Can I have a show of hands how many drivers here dig your nose while waiting at the traffic junction?

• Praise 1

I have this colleague who is quite a nice guy. However, he has this habit of digging his nose whenever the opportunity arises. He is not conscious about it and could dig it right in front of people throughout a group conversation.

It affected me as we share the common door knob to exit the workplace. Sometimes, he even touched my mouse to access some data on the computer screen.

I am sure our folks here might have encountered people around us with similar habit. How to hint to him without hurting/offending him? He is quite a nice guy though.

i never have difficulty telling people i know off ... if he dig nose, i'll just say "oi! disgusting fellow !!"

just like when i told one of my ex-colleague he had body odour ... i just told him "get out ... you stink!"

honesty is the best policy.

• Praise 1

i never have difficulty telling people i know off ... if he dig nose, i'll just say "oi! disgusting fellow !!"

just like when i told one of my ex-colleague he had body odour ... i just told him "get out ... you stink!"

U r mean aren’t u?

Whilst honesty is the best policy, so is not hurting another person’s feelings esp friend, colleague etc. A more tactful way to handle it shld be a quiet word in his ear etc. n that shld be the social norm and not embarrassing him. Telling him off esp on body odour which sometimes is beyond his control is a no go though picking your nose is controllable.

• Praise 7

8 years liao...just wondering mr nice guy still digging gold?

I left the job and didn't quite contact him.

But I tend to think that habit stays.

• Praise 1

Yes... Just like how my friend also have delusions that he has an anaconda... Another friend also have 10footer....

It’s always a friend or a friend’s friend..

i’d like to see you try that on women

iâd like to see you try that on women

ð

nod nod..

not at its that women driver dig her nose beside you. she was inside her kia.

you dont tiko looking at her..you wont see her digging her nose.

similar to seeing your fat obese neighbour walking naked in her house and you complain the sight disgusting..

Edited by Kopites

nod nod..

not at its that women driver dig her nose beside you. she was inside her kia.

you dont tiko looking at her..you wont see her digging her nose.

similar to seeing your fat obese neighbour walking naked in her house and you complain the sight disgusting..

ð

Honestly, I regret directing my attention to this car beside.

Nothing fantabulous about that driver.

↡ Advertisement