Must Display Road Tax?

Leok777

Yah lor, jus display lor. As alot of you had mentioned, paid for it, then jus display. Prevent unnecessary trouble of any sorts. Haha. Even though it may be not be as asethetically pleasing as I wld like it to be.

I have never been asked about my road tax disc, even when stopped by TP. It was also hidden by my dark tint and hardly visible from outside on my previous ride. Until recently.....

for bros who go in/out of JI everyday should know that, after the aetos security checked your boot, usually they will give u the thumps up or wave u to go off.

But one fine morning, really early, about 5.20am, as i was entering JI, this aetos guy checked my boot but instead of waving me off, took his time to walk around my car to the front windscreen and stared hard. Then he gestured to me to wind down my front pax window.

"Where is your road tax?" His hand making a circle sign.

I pointed to the "hidden" road tax disc. "any problem?"

He replied "oh, cannot see it from the outside"

"Brother, TP also dun check my road tax, why you need to check? Your job issit?"

He grinned nervously and waved me off.

I purposely drove very slowly to see whether he repeated the same thing with the next. He waved it off after closing the boot... wtf.

Now, after change to a new car, I dun even bother to display it. Just put it somewhere in the car compartment to show when needed.

aetos guy no money to buy a car so he's jealous. tell him to do wat he's paid to do.

i display my road tax cos it's less ugly than parking coupons. if i can display parking coupons, i can display the road tax disc. and it's not like not displaying means no need to buy..