Ceiling fan

Bluepica

I also dont use ceiling fan for current house.

Mixture of KDK and Panasonic wall fans.

16" blade size is the biggest they have. If they have 18" that will be fantastic.

Sizes above 16" can only be found from industrial or commercial range.

I initially wanted wall fans but I realized that ceiling fans provide better coverage in my place, besides i also needed some space to install wall shelves.. [cool]

↡ Advertisement

As long as we all have fun and a good laugh, we all win. [;)]

ya lor, live short short, TCSS, happy happy teo ho [cool]

Ok I win little, you win big big lah :D

I say this last thing lah, you wure agree one, as long as we both no some super power

like our friend, macham ESP, don't say what lah, you know liow, we both sibey heng liow.

Boh, kana people "Chio Si Lang" [laugh] [laugh]

ya lor, live short short, TCSS, happy happy teo ho [cool]

Ok I win little, you win big big lah :D

I say this last thing lah, you wure agree one, as long as we both no some super power

like our friend, macham ESP, don't say what lah, you know liow, we both sibey heng liow.

Boh, kana people "Chio Si Lang" [laugh] [laugh]

[grin]

I have wall mounted regulator installed for my fans. My problem is the same as bro Bluepica but I'm trying to solve this problem by approaching it from a different angle.

Can I totally bypass the two capacitors inside the fan since I'm using wall mounted regulator to control the speed?

If its possible, can someone tell me how I should connect the wires.

Thanks for any assistance rendered.

think the capacitors are there to help starts the motor, and also part of speed control. why do u want to bypass the capacitors, they are not expensive, just few dollars i think, can just replace them to see if it help.

The wall regulator already have capacitor inside..... thats why I want to bypass the capacitor inside the fan...

Anyone???

I have the same ceiling fan installed at 2 rooms, both running at the same speed.

One room is extremely windy, while the other can hardly feel any wind.

Anyone know what could be the reason?

The fan blades tilt angle, Nutty. Or out of balanced. They do provide some small counter weights when you buynthe fan for these instances. -_-

I have the same ceiling fan installed at 2 rooms, both running at the same speed.

yup

fan blade should be tilt at certain angle

i think between 8 to 12 degree angle

i use to have the problem

install 3 ceiling fans for my room

1 windy

the other 2 cannot even feel the flow

found out the blades are slightly dented

call supplier (warranty time)

and they replace them

i bought a KDK ceiling fan for my new house . have it installed in the living room .its 3 blade and silver in colour so it doesnt exactly look like those old skool type in classroom or hospital.price is 120 cash and carry .got it at those neighbourhood electronic store.

i bought a KDK ceiling fan for my new house . have it installed in the living room .its 3 blade and silver in colour so it doesnt exactly look like those old skool type in classroom or hospital.price is 120 cash and carry .got it at those neighbourhood electronic store.

is it easy to install

tempted to buy new ones

Set aside car talk....

My home ceiling fan dunno what brand... apache...sounds like can fly... LOL... but it's rotating slower and slower... time to change.

Any brand that is windy enough and suitable for low ceiling HDB? My flat ceiling is so low until if u stand and raise ur hand, ur finger sure kena the fan blades.

Am looking at KDK...

Most ceiling fans in the market only blow warmer air downwards to dehydrate the occupants. It is the ventilation delivered by the fan that makes us feel relieved.

Anyone can advise??? [:(]

Parasilk. Google for their address.

I just bought 3.

Not much stock left as they have discontinued this model. What's left is the remaining stock only. The new model that is suppose to replace it got some noise problem so got recalled.

Go to JB any KDK dealer to buy. No warranty but less than half price of Singapore. Warranty is only one year for Singapore set. I can buy two in JB with money to spare. I think one of them is called Yes Electrical or something like that.

Neutral Newbie

Go to JB any KDK dealer to buy. No warranty but less than half price of Singapore. Warranty is only one year for Singapore set. I can buy two in JB with money to spare. I think one of them is called Yes Electrical or something like that.

Check the model i want A11YS only cheaper by $20 to $30 other model yes it's confirm cheaper by 50percent.

↡ Advertisement