Dare to take China Airline?You must have a strong heart

LoverofCar

Your title is misleading, I thought you are refering to China Airlines from Taiwan.....

Anyway, their safety record also not good..

• Praise 1

Your title is misleading, I thought you are refering to China Airlines from Taiwan.....

Anyway, their safety record also not good..

haha... i was about the say that :D

Theres nothing new about this.

Anything associated with China is always corrupted, dishonest, cheating, fake, poisonous, hazadous, and downright cannot buy or go near. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

That country is really dunno what to say. And they r still alive n kicking? [hur] I wonder how long b4 all the pple there just turn belly up n die of some strange disease. [dead]

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Supercharged

wah... i wonder with this kinda news out, will buying travel insurance when on their planes (due to no choice) become more expensive?

Anything associated with China is always corrupted, dishonest, cheating, fake, poisonous, hazadous, and downright cannot buy or go near. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

That country is really dunno what to say. And they r still alive n kicking? [hur] I wonder how long b4 all the pple there just turn belly up n die of some strange disease. [dead]

Why you dig out 2010 thread and start scold PRC? You kena con by ATB?

(edited)

i flew tiger, jetstar and flew once in china southern airlines before....ok so far....hope got chance to jiak one PRC air stewardess

Edited by Rncw
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

When it's time to fail, it will fail, irregardless of pilots or airplane components.

Just need a single chip in a smal circuit board to ignite and blow the plane off course.

Just enjoy a plane ride :)

Just enjoy and don't think so much :)

(edited)

china is already making bullet train and airplane.

soon not just iphone is 100% made in china ... bullet train and airplane is made in china too

so how? no need to travel?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

but hor............they have yet to have a plane that u turn half way...........never land......... and until today cannot find leh............... [laugh]

picture shows 19 yrs old in hotel................but reach liao is 45 yrs old in HDB...........he heart attack lor............. hahahahahaha

i flew tiger, jetstar and flew once in china southern airlines before....ok so far....hope got chance to jiak one PRC air stewardess

me waiting also..............waiting waiting............

china is already making bullet train and airplane.

soon not just iphone is 100% made in china ... bullet train and airplane is made in china too

so how? no need to travel?

use smoke for communication and ............walk..........run.......or swim........... hehehehehe...........

but hor............they have yet to have a plane that u turn half way...........never land......... and until today cannot find leh............... [laugh]

picture shows 19 yrs old in hotel................but reach liao is 45 yrs old in HDB...........he heart attack lor............. hahahahahaha

me waiting also..............waiting waiting............

use smoke for communication and ............walk..........run.......or swim........... hehehehehe...........

At least they know where the planes are.

If crashed still can be found.

• Praise 1

ya lo...how can b worse than MAS (pun intended)....heheheh

Hypersonic

ya lo...how can b worse than MAS (pun intended)....heheheh

Ok lah, we don't laugh at others lah, cos our SQ also getting worse.

Flying halfway, also U-turn back.

Landed and skidded overshot at Myanmar airport, and now hit the aerobridge at Sydney airport.

Lets tidy up our internal SQ first !

Hopefully SQ can still maintain its good flying records ! :)

2010 article ??

Alamak 2010 ah???

I was reading some stuff n it was there on the page so I click n tot was recent thread. Sorry. [blush]

Ya lah. I also dun know was 2010 thread??? [blush]

I was reading tru stuff n it was there on my page so I just clicked n tot was a recent thread.

Solli hor. [grin]

↡ Advertisement