Dare to take China Airline?You must have a strong heart

LoverofCar

Turbocharged

Ok lah, we don't laugh at others lah, cos our SQ also getting worse.

Flying halfway, also U-turn back.

Landed and skidded overshot at Myanmar airport, and now hit the aerobridge at Sydney airport.

Lets tidy up our internal SQ first !

Hopefully SQ can still maintain its good flying records ! :)

So fair all aircraft problem... And seems to aim at the air plane producer which other airline also seems to have problem with. So not that bad. falsification of cert is bad.

↡ Advertisement

china is already making bullet train and airplane.

soon not just iphone is 100% made in china ... bullet train and airplane is made in china too

so how? no need to travel?

China wil make Space Shuttle, Space Station,Cloning, Time Machine, Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, Revive the dead, do brain transplant, etc n who knows what else. [dizzy]

BUT can they b trusted n r these good????? [rolleyes]

I also wun ever take their bullet train n airplane hor. [sweatdrop] I ever bought China made products n all were crap n junk. Looks damm nice but quality all junk. Very fast spoil.

but hor............they have yet to have a plane that u turn half way...........never land......... and until today cannot find leh............... [laugh]

Reply:They already have but all left airport n never returned. Nobody knows where they all went to n all cover up. I wonder the MH 370 plane missing maybe was recently repaired n serviced in China. Cheap cheap one. [sly][:|]

picture shows 19 yrs old in hotel................but reach liao is 45 yrs old in HDB...........he heart attack lor............. hahahahahaha

Reply: They said was sexy really young bitch. I paid RMB n go in it was a blardy young female dog(bitch). I go complain the pimp said "solli no refunds. I already tell u was a real bitch". KNNCCB. [furious]

Ok lah, we don't laugh at others lah, cos our SQ also getting worse.

Flying halfway, also U-turn back.

Landed and skidded overshot at Myanmar airport, and now hit the aerobridge at Sydney airport.

Lets tidy up our internal SQ first !

Hopefully SQ can still maintain its good flying records ! :)

I heard SQ now buying their parts in bulk from China. [sweatdrop]

i flew tiger, jetstar and flew once in china southern airlines before....ok so far....hope got chance to jiak one PRC air stewardess

Indo had an Indonesian airline Sempati. My rich fren tell me he also dare not take. If no choice rather drive instead of fly Semapti.

Their safety record damm lousy. And pilots all wear short pants n singlet n slippers. [shocked]

When it's time to fail, it will fail, irregardless of pilots or airplane components.

Just need a single chip in a smal circuit board to ignite and blow the plane off course.

Just enjoy a plane ride :)

Just enjoy and don't think so much :)

And it so happens that chip was made in China. Hahahahaha. [laugh]

Fakes catching the fakes... *sigh*

Just like a crazy dog chasing his own tail.

Keep running round n round in circles going nowhere. [rolleyes][laugh]

At least they know where the planes are.

If crashed still can be found.

If threy find the planes they wil quickly dig big holes n bury any evidence b4 pple find out their lousy planes crashed due to crap quality.

Owned by "Sembilan Panglima Tinggi" mah ...

I ustand owned by Sembilian(nine) Parti (parties) Sem-pati.

Owned by nine big rich Indo parties. Joint venture but now already closed down due to their horrible safety records. I think most Indo Airlines r banned from flying to US.

When I go with my fren from Jakarta to Bandar Lampong in Sumatara we went by car. I ask him got flight? He say yes got Indo planes fly there but too dangerous. Go by car safer. [laugh]

Indo had an Indonesian airline Sempati. My rich fren tell me he also dare not take. If no choice rather drive instead of fly Semapti.

Their safety record damm lousy. And pilots all wear short pants n singlet n slippers. [shocked]

Simi airline lai de? I never hear this airline before lol

Pilots wear short and singlet? They just need some bikini girls and beers in the cockpit lol

I ustand owned by Sembilian(nine) Parti (parties) Sem-pati.

Owned by nine big rich Indo parties. Joint venture but now already closed down due to their horrible safety records. I think most Indo Airlines r banned from flying to US.

When I go with my fren from Jakarta to Bandar Lampong in Sumatara we went by car. I ask him got flight? He say yes got Indo planes fly there but too dangerous. Go by car safer. [laugh]

Indo airlines are banned from flying to Us and Europe as well lol

But now they opening up for Garuda only.

My relative in small town rather drive 6-7 hours than taking 20min plane lol

Hypersonic

And it so happens that chip was made in China. Hahahahaha. [laugh]

Hahhaha :)

Won't be surprised :D

So, we just hope everyone is safe when flying :)

Don't think too much, and just eat fully when on board.

Who knows that might be the last meal :D

Choi .......

• Praise 1

Simi airline lai de? I never hear this airline before lol

Pilots wear short and singlet? They just need some bikini girls and beers in the cockpit lol

Indo airlines are banned from flying to Us and Europe as well lol

But now they opening up for Garuda only.

My relative in small town rather drive 6-7 hours than taking 20min plane lol

Semapti was still around >20 yrs ago when I used to go Indo often. My frens tell me take at your own risk only. Hahaha. Now closed down already cos of poor safety record.

Maybe they did have stewardess wear only bikini bottom n top bare. This just to attract pple to fly with them? Hahaha.

I think Garuda passed cos SG Airlines were called in to revamp the whole airline n give it a whole new image. thats when Garuda got its new logo on the plane tail.

Ya my frens also prefer to drive long distance instead of taking their domestic flights cos many crash.

• Praise 2

Hahhaha :)

Won't be surprised :D

So, we just hope everyone is safe when flying :)

Don't think too much, and just eat fully when on board.

Who knows that might be the last meal :D

Choi .......

Hahaha. Then must eat n drink kow kow till full n drunk as it might b the last time to enjoy. :huh:

I think Garuda passed cos SG Airlines were called in to revamp the whole airline n give it a whole new image. thats when Garuda got its new logo on the plane tail.

Ya my frens also prefer to drive long distance instead of taking their domestic flights cos many crash.

I take Garuda once in a while. Am quite impressed - their planes are quite new, food ok, not like the old 777-200 that SQ still uses on the popular (and profitable) routes (Sin-JKT, Sin-Shanghai etc....) with lousy food especially Shanghai-Sin leg.

I take Garuda once in a while. Am quite impressed - their planes are quite new, food ok, not like the old 777-200 that SQ still uses on the popular (and profitable) routes (Sin-JKT, Sin-Shanghai etc....) with lousy food especially Shanghai-Sin leg.

And so now garuda has been spruced up n is quite impressive already. [thumbsup]

But SQ has slid down a slippery slope. [shakehead]

Are these signs of the beginning of the end of SG being the world leader in many areas? Our standards r falling.

Next time our grandchildren can read in history books "The rise n fall of the Singapore empire". [sweatdrop]

Sad but true....

Things and standards in Singapore have been averaged down with massive immigration, while other countries have gotten their acts together.

Only the politicians and civil servants are still in state of denial in their ivory towers. Years from now we would be telling our grand kids how good Singapore was as they will not have seen the real good Singapore like we have. Whatever we have today are just facades, good as movie sets or posters, but hollow.

• Praise 3

Sad but true....

Things and standards in Singapore have been averaged down with massive immigration, while other countries have gotten their acts together.

Only the politicians and civil servants are still in state of denial in their ivory towers. Years from now we would be telling our grand kids how good Singapore was as they will not have seen the real good Singapore like we have. Whatever we have today are just facades, good as movie sets or posters, but hollow.

true....so much money to throw n yet sucking...in football usu they sack the manager liao heheh

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2