Dare to take China Airline?You must have a strong heart

LoverofCar

Delivered at 30,000 feet

I wonder if also made at 30,000 feet.

:D

This new born child must be a "high flying" candidate in future   :grin:

Literally airborne-d.

That Steward machiam taking order what the newborn would like to have for the next in flight meal...

Breast feeding that sucks    :a-t9412:

• Praise 3

NEVER, never try to transit into int'l airline from domestic airline in beijing airport

this is especially in the evening . . . no matter how much time is given for boarding upon arrivals . . . .

chances are your domestic airlines will arrive late . . .  so late that you will be stranded in beijing airport in the wee hours

the best part is that you wun find a single soul in that massive airport to serve you

and finally, the hotels for your refreshes are like 'long men ge zhan' . . . sucks big time!

by then, you will probably left with minutes into the morning to catch that next int'l airline  . . .

above are the true experiences of many, even today!

Edited by A_korusawa
  • Praise 1

not just domestic flight ...

international flight departing beijing and shanghai ... highly likely delays ... even today !!!

true experience of many ... including own experience

NEVER, never try to transit into int'l airline from domestic airline in beijing airport

this is especially in the evening . . . no matter how much time is given for boarding upon arrivals . . . .

chances are your domestic airlines will arrive late . . .  so late that you will be stranded in beijing airport in the wee hours

the best part is that you wun find a single soul in that massive airport to serve you

and finally, the hotels for your refreshes are like 'long men ge zhan' . . . sucks big time!

by then, you will probably left with minutes into the morning to catch that next int'l airline  . . .

above are the true experiences of many, even today!

Edited by Wt_know

Air China or China Airlines?  Both are different airlines.  One from China and the other from Taiwan.

I dare not take both.  [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I was so scared when the package tour to Taiwan I went with took China Airlines 10 years ago.  Their crash history is high.  I prayed and prayed and luckily nothing happened except that there was 6 hours delay for our flight home. 

Too bad that time, flight delay for insurance claim was 8 hours, cannot claim.   The airline didn't compensate anything except one meal voucher and 1 box of chocolate. 

Beside airlines from china and china airlines, I also avoid taking Garuda.  New airlines to my list now are:  MH and Airasia. [laugh]

Theres nothing new about this.

Anything associated with China is always corrupted, dishonest, cheating, fake, poisonous, hazadous, and downright cannot buy or go near. [shakehead]  [shakehead]  [shakehead]

That country is really dunno what to say. And they r still alive n kicking? [hur]  I wonder how long b4 all the pple there just turn belly up n die of some strange disease. [dead]

I agree.  I dare not even go to china due to the common lift and escalator acidents.  I die never mind but I don't want any accident to happen to my kids.

I read somewhere that even the pilot certificate can be fake too in some countries and also heard that China is building their own commercial aeroplanes and few airlines have some orders with them.  I'm sorry to say that I don't trust made in china aeroplane. 

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2010-09/07/content_11265252.htm

The below link stated that they have received 400 orders.

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/02/12/you-may-fly-on-a-made-in-china-aircraft-sooner-than-you-think.html

Please always check the make of your aeroplane when you are flying.

Edited by Dleodleo

I heard a fren selling aircraft parts to China Airlines (Taiwan), if given a choice China Airlines will buy Overhaul parts rather than buying cheaper Serviceable parts.

Jus want to say something fair for China Airlines. [cool]

not just domestic flight ...

international flight departing beijing and shanghai ... highly likely delays ... even today !!!

true experience of many ... including own experience

speaking of experiences, there are differences!

for worse scenarios, i'd rather stranded in shanghai airport than beijing, coz service standards there are much better

talking' bout airport, beijing airport is where you can notice fighter jets parking next to the commercials . . .  yucks!

talking' bout airline, at least china airline can be damn kiasi. they'd rather be delayed than jump queue (in the expense of passengers time)

india airline . . .  laki worse!

experienced on Oct 2014, traffic jam in the sky above gurgaon int'l airport, i'm on india airline coming from chandigarh . . . . (no choice)

somehow pilot (dunno duaki or laochiao) was given permission to jump queue.

he made a sudden ascend (almost 35-45deg) then dropped to landing altitude!

that move caused some vomits and all items flip-flopped everywhere . . .

an old man's face almost turned purple

guess what . . . (those experienced in that airline will know) . . . old big FAT mamma-type stewardesses all rushed out to calm everyone

I was ok until I saw them came asking me 'how can I help you sir????'..... and that caused me to vommit for few days....errghhh

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

ANA FTW...  all the jippun mei mei.....  

ANA > SIA

you dont bluff la.

you like ANA cos when you add an L to the end...

and you dont like SIA cos when you add an N to the end ...

• Praise 3

Air China or China Airlines?  Both are different airlines.  One from China and the other from Taiwan.......

Then fanni, I was laughing at some media confusion in  UK and US over the origin of "China Airlines" when reporting the 30,000ft air-"born".  Cannot blame angmoh media for being so blur since most aren't bilingual.

Yet,...it seems same mistake is made here in Singapore also. wah piang...

air_china_logo.jpg   Header_CI.jpg

Edited by Wishcumstrue