• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
284 replies to this topic | 398 praises

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:49 PM

Will_I_Am
  • Premium member
    Will_I_Am
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Steven Lim Tribute to MM Lee

ohmy.gif blink.gif knife.gif
You only live once - Enjoy it!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

LauSaiKia
  • LauSaiKia
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

WTF?!! I think LKY dunno whether to laugh or tolan...And the gals..i think they must be crazy to get famous or idiotic to perform that with steven lim...hahaha..
DO YOU REALY KNOW WAT YOU ARE USING?

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

Orionong
  • Orionong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I feel that the gals are more disgusting than Steven lim. To follow him fooling and shaming themselves. Some more NU Ass student. WTF

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

It's such a lousy camera work!
Totally no skills in singing or dancing.
Totally no steady handling of camera and storyline.

The only thing they have is guts and shamelessness!
That in itself is commendable and not many people dare to release such crap!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:57 PM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

This is the only time I approve of ISA to put people like him locked away due to concern for public security .................

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

trying to be like Mr brown?

this fellow i respect his kongkum-ness, suku-ness, and er................brain-less!!!

can somebody teach him how to write the word "die"!
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can someone please inform LKY to lock up this siao lang? Put him in the isolation ward.

ISD please.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

Piyopico
  • Piyopico
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yap, he is stalking LKY is he not?

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

Simplesilver
  • Premium member
    Simplesilver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

who want to flame him. come amk flame him. biggrin.gif
I saw him the other day with his HOT PINK FBT, and singlet buying milk and bread. knife.gif
So I guess he stays nearby. Xia swayyy.
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." Bob Marley.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:19 PM

Damienic
  • Premium member
    Damienic
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I wonder why there are people who wants to be his models...that must be the greatest mystery on earth.. confused.gif

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:21 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://www.facebook....9...&ref=search

quite chio wor.. sly.gif gorgeous.gif gorgeous.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he always catch 'models' at bishan mrt one

wa piang some really eng siew him lol

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wah lan eh..I think the 2 girls he use money buy one.Sing out of tune,no rythm,show his armpit hair,no storyline.Sibei jia lat,want to be like Mr Brown or Jay Chou,shoot their own MV,i think next life better.pui pui pui!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

Pyramid_sg
  • Pyramid_sg
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I need to go for rehab after listening to that. He needs to be arrested for singing that song.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:36 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

knn...am more interested to know whether those 2 girls are available for 3some...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:56 PM

Readonly
  • Readonly
    4th Gear
    Author Image

LOL epic lyrics .... made me hungry and wanna go jalan kayu for prata. laugh.gif

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

Mazdaowner
  • Mazdaowner
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Knncb, fell like slapping the motherfarker until his teeth drop out. knn, sia suay. angry.gif

Farking arms like chicken wings still dare to wear sleeveless. CB! angry.gif
Kenny Nia & Georgie Pai are MCF's biggest hypocrites:)
The idiot who do unto others first, is a insecure prick. :D

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:20 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can someone please inform LKY to lock up this siao lang? Put him in the isolation ward.

ISD please.

yalor... pls charge him for insulting nantional athem.. hur.gif

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:43 PM

Will_I_Am
  • Premium member
    Will_I_Am
    5th Gear
    Author Image

He is really testing the tolerance level of our ISD.
Making fun of our 国父is no small matter. You can be jailed already if you are being disrespectful in court.
In his case, he really don't know 死字怎么写。
Since he likes to take off his pants so much, let MM sue him until his pants drop then knife.gif
You only live once - Enjoy it!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:43 PM

Blackchicken
  • Blackchicken
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Its a torture to watch tat clip..

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Steven, again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users