Steven Lim at it again !

Will_I_Am

This mothur fcuker steven a few years back was disturbing my female staff out side Marriott with his retarded eyebrow picking s--t in public... i told him nicely i will not hesitated to bash him up with my friends if he pisses me off... then i already hated the retarded things he did on you tube...

and then another time he was disturbing my then galfrd at cityhall... pastering her to go on you tube all.. KNN... she called me and i rushed down with a few colleagues as we were nearby... fcuker steven kept saying sorry if not that faggot sure on the floor i tell you... bloody bast@rd...

Really Cool Story.Super Unbelieveable..trust me..luckily you never get into the fight with Steven..He was trained in martial art and quite fit and big sized de. later you injured how?...=D Both ways, he sure kena sue you one....Steven Lim now inviting people to spar with him leh...Maybe you called him to challenge him at 93857300... but needs to pay him money in order to spar with him. I think $5k.. See who is on the ground sia...!! hahaha...

Edited by Gogocat
↡ Advertisement

Really Cool Story.Super Unbelieveable..trust me..luckily you never get into the fight with Steven..He was trained in martial art and quite fit and big sized de. later you injured how?...=D Both ways, he sure kena sue you one....Steven Lim now inviting people to spar with him leh...Maybe you called him to challenge him at 93857300... but needs to pay him money in order to spar with him. I think $5k.. See who is on the ground sia...!! hahaha...

Really pity his parents.... Why is there such a person alive? [bigcry] [bigcry]

i dont give a fcuk u believe me anot... and who are you must trust u?... tsk tsk... -_-

i know he is bigger than average with his retarded looking face.. YOU HIM IS IT? IF YES KNN CB U...

call him and challenge him? you nothing better to do is it? and pay $???? omg... lagi retarded...

i dont give a fcuk u believe me anot... and who are you must trust u?... tsk tsk... -_-

i know he is bigger than average with his retarded looking face.. YOU HIM IS IT? IF YES KNN CB U...

call him and challenge him? you nothing better to do is it? and pay $???? omg... lagi retarded...

hahaha..no balls means no balls....! u never see his website, he learns martial arts de...pancake...!

hahaha..no balls means no balls....! u never see his website, he learns martial arts de...pancake...!

no balls your balls.... [laugh]

his martial arts damn cartoon... got handstand somemore... KNN...

if i had a son like him i'll kill it...

no balls your balls.... [laugh]

his martial arts damn cartoon... got handstand somemore... KNN...

if i had a son like him i'll kill it...

Don't play play hor.. His moves are so lethal they can kill you on the spot....

With laughter.. -_-

Don't play play hor.. His moves are so lethal they can kill you on the spot....

With laughter.. -_-

Bro, seriously its too freaking disgusting to laugh... that b------d appeared on TV before on Channel8... think he did a strip dance or smthing... shamless dick face...

Bro, seriously its too freaking disgusting to laugh... that b------d appeared on TV before on Channel8... think he did a strip dance or smthing... shamless dick face...

Brother... told you i'm a sister liao.. -_-

[blush] ..............

......... can we be friends....

can i buy you dinner?.... [grin]

or smthing drinks.... [cool]

try to be farni ah.....jio a pregnant gal [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I get birdie come bisit you