Is Brisk Spark Plugs Good?

Vid

lol no worries i installed more than 70 sets of nology plugs and cables for my club members le np at all [flowerface] and best all very happy after installed.

Life span of the plug is 30k but with nology cable ,the life span will be even shorter and cut to about 20k.But all steady cos they want speed and power.

if u playing hi end sound system it will hv aeroplane sound and tuning too lean better dun try.

as for screw up electronices no issue at all i have 12 grounding points included for ignition coil. My car CCA now is 1700 kekeke.

Is spark plug responsible for aeroplane sound? no wonder... ...

↡ Advertisement

How to check the plugs? Every time I service my car at 10k interval, workshop sure say need to change. Dunno real or not since i just listen. Been using iridium since a long time ago but not cheap if have to change every 10k. That's why tempted to change to brisk if it can last longer but from the bros here, it seems i better stick with the ones i have.

For me, I will usually hang around while the workshop mechanic tend to my car. So I will get to see what is being done, i.e. removing of spark plugs and checking them visibly.

Can share with us how you test and what unit of measurement you used?

Maybe he has a spark plug demo/testing set (like the Denso one in Autobacs?). Then install the plug and press the button and hear tiag tiag sound.

I also want stronger sparks for my car but use CDI and racing coils instead. Of course, its much more costly compared to just nology plugs but more power than nology as well.

Luckily my is old car so still uding tradiational distributor. Thus 1 set of CDI and coils will do.

Maybe he has a spark plug demo/testing set (like the Denso one in Autobacs?). Then install the plug and press the button and hear tiag tiag sound.

I also want stronger sparks for my car but use CDI and racing coils instead. Of course, its much more costly compared to just nology plugs but more power than nology as well.

Luckily my is old car so still uding tradiational distributor. Thus 1 set of CDI and coils will do.

He only mentioned spark plug?

Neutral Newbie

ya tester kit,but with nology cables will be even more sparks as the cables itself built in capacitors therfore it store power in it [cool] ,pick up faster and more torque.Can see at my blog for pic [sly]

New car usually using coil on plug cant use CDI so brand like OKODA performance ignition coil can be replace ,price wise is $800 per pair.

Edited by Eds

Neutral Newbie

Actually the it the material... for silver plugs like brisk, it's the material the is the best conductors for electrical and termal.

So if u are good in science it's the conductivity of the material that helps the combustion of the engine esp spark plugs

For Silver it out win any material used for plugs but the heat range used must be correct so that it enhance the engine cap

the bad part of silver is the burn out rate... cos for nomal cars it's good cos the factory used standard heat range for diff type of car...

But for highly mod cars the heat range for the plugs all changes thats why the burn out even for Denso or NGK

So conclusion its the fitting and the heat range must be correct to really max ur cars potential...

May be its because u fitted a wrong heat range brisk silver plugs that why at first u feel the power but later u said norm...

• Praise 1

ITs way overpriced. Not worth the money. And it doesn't last.

The tip gone too, Is so dangerous that the head of the tip gone and I not sure is it still inside the engine

Edited by Tailgatepro

Hypersonic

what you getting now?

After trying a few, I don't really notice much difference between various plugs. So now I just get those regular cheaper ones recommended by workshop but I change it more frequently to maintain it's efficiency.

Nah, save up your $$$ on better things. It doesn't make any difference. The silver center electrode is just a marketing gimmick.

Better electrical conductivity? Utter BS, its only the small tip thats made of silver. The electrode inside the plug is still copper. There is also a 5K ohm resister inside the plug to surpress the spark for noise reduction. Then your plug wires also made of copper with high resistance again for noise reduction.

Twincharged

there is an exchange going on in a FB page between two parties regarding the fit of the plugs.

is showing too much of the white of a spark plug a bad thing ? assuming that the threaded part is fully tightened in already.

The best plugs are original.  Some OEM ones are fine but some are not.  I used to be fooled into believing by some WS last time that some plugs give better performance.  Load of BS.  

Whats important is the plugs must be in good condition.  Some manufacturers recommend like 80,000km to change the plugs.  I used to have a TCed car that at half of that(40000 km), 2 of the 4 plugs already look like $hit.  So these day I just use original and replace them every 20,000km or max 1 year. engine runs smooth like with KY Jelly, acceleration better, no misfiring.

↡ Advertisement