Spray Painting @ Bt Indah Johor

Rogersk8ter

Neutral Newbie

can help to check how much they charge to re-spray 2 doors due to some deep scratches?

let's say if i send in the morning, possible to collect in the same day?

Neutral Newbie

It looks like art, but its really a skill that anyone can learn... The good news is you can get the equipment to do a first-rate car bodywork paint job on your car for LESS than $200!

Learning to do your own paint jobs can literally save you thousands of dollars. Check out the how to spray paint a car video at.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I've a Kelisa to spray paint in JB too. Do you know what's the price for full body spray @ BTS? Can collect same day? Or must overnight? Thanks a lot!

Hi, I've a Kelisa to spray paint in JB too. Do you know what's the price for full body spray @ BTS? Can collect same day? Or must overnight? Thanks a lot!

full car spray should be > 1day bah ...

if overnight you can collect a full body spray..... god bless you...

are u guys really comfortable in leaving your car there overnight for the JB shops to do all these necessary? For me i dont really feel safe. Who know they will take out ur parts and replace some defects ones which u dunno also.

(edited)

I think spraying whole car not charge so much, just we need to do that we need to choose good service center.

Edited by Cliveekeo

are u guys really comfortable in leaving your car there overnight for the JB shops to do all these necessary? For me i dont really feel safe. Who know they will take out ur parts and replace some defects ones which u dunno also.

parts like what...since they are only doing spray painting???!!! And most mechs in SG are from Malaysia too... so think about it... Its neither here nor there... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

parts like what...since they are only doing spray painting???!!! And most mechs in SG are from Malaysia too... so think about it... Its neither here nor there... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

in singapore of cos is safe la. if you are toking about respraying your whole car? they no need to remove you parts? i am saying in the event they take out your parts they replace with faulty ones do you know?

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, i did all my spraying job at a place call Ah Bao Car Spray at bukit indah since 8yrs ago until now. So far had been satisfied experiences. The price is reasonable and good workmanship.