Help needed--how to get to pontian johor via 2nd link

Mazda2gal

Hi all, I need to go pontian this sat 2nd Oct morning. I tried checking Google maps but not sure how to read the map. Where to.exit fr highway? Btw I am gg to the jalan johor stretch. Can anyone help? Tks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

If you use the Tuas crossing, there are very clear signs on the highway pointing to Pontian. You can save on toll by going through Gelang Patah but there're traffic lights in the town. Jalan Johor is the part of the Skudai-Pontian Highway that leads into Pontian Kechil. There's a T-junction at the end. Left takes you to Kukup, right to Pontian Besar, Ayer Baloi, Benut and then Batu Pahat. See map at http://www.plus.com.my/index.php?id=second_link

If you are using the Tuas checkpoint, after the Malaysian immigration continue heading north till you reach the Pasir Gudang Highway, make a left turn exit, you will see signs pointing you to Pontian. Be careful, a right turn will bring you to Bukit Indah. At the end of the highway, turn right, passing Ecogardens development, continue till you reach the trunk road and turn left, Pekan Nanas is just ahead. Driving straight down will reach Pontian.

Interesting that they called that Jurong Island on the right. But I am dreaming how nice if I drive on a overseas bridge from Kg Ladang to Kg Serkat Timor.

↡ Advertisement