Avoidance or heck care?

Obscurest

Folks,

I ve another query about accident.

Suppose if you are driving n someone cut in so sudden and is a cfm accident.

Will you steer away n crash to the side or you rather bang him frm the rear?

Reason for asking this boh Liao question is becos i wonder if I crash to the side, I will have to claim my own insurance for the damage but if I choose to crash at its rear, at least the chance of claiming the other party is 50/50.

Folks, pls take into consideration like there is no way to avoid the accident is either u hit him or u steer away.

Pls share ur views.

Thks

↡ Advertisement

Eithe way, your insurance premiums will increase next time.

There is Really no differences when its comes to claiming from yourself or other party!

The INS co makes it's your fault anyway.

I would think it's better to bang into each other than to swerve away.

The danger of swerving into footpath or motorcyclist or zebra crossing is a bigger Sway-siao than to just bang into whatever is in front.

Tough question. You lose either way.

I suppose one would say you drag the other guy down as well, but really, quite hard to decide at that point in time.

if you swerve and hit other motorist apart form the person who cut into your lane,

you can be charge for dangerous driving

i know its not fair

but life is full of unfair what

But I taut tat if I ve proof tat is due to his reckless driving, I shld b able to claim his insurance n my premiums shld not go up rite?

Tats why now I am really considering investing in a car camera.

I wana quote a true account frm my friend case tats why I ask this Q.

He was driving along expressway. A bike cut into his lane n he choose to steer away n crash to the crashbar on the right.

the tp says that he don't have any eye witness thus sure lose in claiming.

Sad rite. Hianz.

Seriously,when one met with this kind of situation,the reaction time is only split second.One will always try to slow down instead of crash to the right or left. I ain't sure about others,but I feel nobody in the right sense of mind will do this,as in steer away. When you nearly crash head on, the first reaction will be jam the brake right?why go and steer? Normally people will jam brake and pray liao,no time to think steer left or steer right.

Seriously,when one met with this kind of situation,the reaction time is only split second.One will always try to slow down instead of crash to the right or left. I ain't sure about others,but I feel nobody in the right sense of mind will do this,as in steer away. When you nearly crash head on, the first reaction will be jam the brake right?why go and steer? Normally people will jam brake and pray liao,no time to think steer left or steer right.

I can understand y my friend did tat as the other party is a motocyclist n according to him is tat is a cfm accident no matter how hard he jam on the brake.

Of cos I do agree tat generally first thing to do is to jam brake as who knows maybe the other party can sped off in split second to avoid you hitting him. Haha

Folks,

I ve another query about accident.

Suppose if you are driving n someone cut in so sudden and is a cfm accident.

Will you steer away n crash to the side or you rather bang him frm the rear?

Reason for asking this boh Liao question is becos i wonder if I crash to the side, I will have to claim my own insurance for the damage but if I choose to crash at its rear, at least the chance of claiming the other party is 50/50.

Folks, pls take into consideration like there is no way to avoid the accident is either u hit him or u steer away.

Pls share ur views.

Thks

cut in, you should be able to stop in time...

unless he cut in so fast, then most likely you will bang his side....

avoid only if its safe to do so... i rather bring that idiot down with me than get other innocent (road users) into trouble

Edited by Ngck
↡ Advertisement