To the owner of SFR64X8C - Hyundai Accent (LC)

Ichibawa

Just a reminder for you to change the bulbs for your brake lights because both of them have failed. Do be considerate for other road users and not pose a road hazard for the drivers behind you. Its also not very good to litter cigarette butts on the road.

Others who know the owner of this car kindly alert him.

↡ Advertisement

Just a reminder for you to change the bulbs for your brake lights because both of them have failed. Do be considerate for other road users and not pose a road hazard for the drivers behind you. Its also not very good to litter cigarette butts on the road.

Write to LTA. Someone also feedback to LTA that both my brake lamps are not working. I have no knowledge at all as I only can see my 3rd brake lamp is working, cant see my brake lamps until I received a letter from LTA to replace my brake lamps. [laugh]

Write to LTA. Someone also feedback to LTA that both my brake lamps are not working. I have no knowledge at all as I only can see my 3rd brake lamp is working, cant see my brake lamps until I received a letter from LTA to replace my brake lamps. [laugh]

Receive letter from LTA.... did you lose anything? I mean monetary wise...

Receive letter from LTA.... did you lose anything? I mean monetary wise...

Nope. Letter just to inform me my brake lamps are not working and have them replaced. No requirement of inspection.

I believe all of us appreciate and very thankful if you could report such matter to the Authority. You help make the roads safer for us. I believe the Authority knows the said car owner particulars very well. Many thanks

Oh... I didn't know we could ask LTA to do the honour of delivering the message to the owner. I thought if its from the authorities then its money plus points gone and I don't want to be an a--hole then kena curse for weeks, 4D numbers always jump and TOTO always open the numbers next to mine.

Next time just drive up to the open window as the driver is smoking right? And tell him the news!

say what?

"TP is behind. Don't smoke already!"

[confused] [confused]

Edited by Simplesilver

Haiz... too bad that we are lack of LTA/TP to catch those drives without working brakelights.

Once, I hit a Rover as all 5 lights of his are not working...

Paid $600 for his damage and not repairing my own car....

Besides normal vehicles, those commerical ones too are always driving around without brakelights.

I will start a thread myself consolidate the drivers driving around without brakelights and in 1 month time, you will be surpise how many that I can find.

Oh... I didn't know we could ask LTA to do the honour of delivering the message to the owner. I thought if its from the authorities then its money plus points gone and I don't want to be an a--hole then kena curse for weeks, 4D numbers always jump and TOTO always open the numbers next to mine.

I also didn't know can call LTA to inform them on such matter?! [rolleyes]

my 3rd brake light also kee chia liao. how to diy replace ah?

U ask the person who sell u the bulb to change for u. [:)]

sometimes I do check the brake light after reverse parking, I will step the brake and look at side mirrors whether is there any light reflection on the wall. [rolleyes]

Turbocharged

Haiz... too bad that we are lack of LTA/TP to catch those drives without working brakelights.

Once, I hit a Rover as all 5 lights of his are not working...

Paid $600 for his damage and not repairing my own car....

Besides normal vehicles, those commerical ones too are always driving around without brakelights.

I will start a thread myself consolidate the drivers driving around without brakelights and in 1 month time, you will be surpise how many that I can find.

errr... if all his brake lights not working, then u should have a case against him, why still pay his damages?

Turbocharged

you never send your car for regular servicing is it? Normally they will check for all these during servcing.

you never send your car for regular servicing is it? Normally they will check for all these during servcing.

I did my last servicing and full car re-spray in July, the brake lamps were working after I collected my ride. After that did not checked my brake lamps again till I receive letter from LTA.

When I review my rear facing car camera, I guess it must be the driver of a COE MB E class driver that wrote in. Cos I could see his late and sudden braking when approaching the rear of my car few days before receipt of the LTA letter. :D But I bear no grudges against him, would like to thank him instead for writing in to LTA to info me of my defective rear brake lamps.

Edited by Adrianli

errr... if all his brake lights not working, then u should have a case against him, why still pay his damages?

Maybe a bit hard if the fella's brake lights were all smashed up in the crash [:(]

Unless got car recorder else it's your word against his...

How can you prove that brake lights is damage before the accident?

Then go thru CSI??? Paying more then the damage to independent survery?

Anyway, that happen when I was in cartrade and using my company's car....

↡ Advertisement