Why directasia car insurance so cheap?

Agentwilson

Huh???? Got such things meh??? Not yr fault what???

either car (backside) too nice or he too handsome.... too attractive to other driver....high risk [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i just renewed mine with DA which is the cheapest for me.

my usage is private and business.

DA only covers those 30 years and above and min 30% NCD.

Bro just renewed with them leh.. They covers drivers 25 and above, below that considered young and inexperienced.. 20% NCD for me..

• Praise 1

i had a major accident and my AD did a fantastic job on the repair. as good as new and they realy changed every bloody thing. for $95, i will definitely top up

Boss........who's yr AD....care to share???

they quoted me quite high about $800 plus, in the end i renewed with chartis at about same price. Aviva quoted me the lowest about $600 but they don't cover mod car

• Praise 1

Same like u, DA offers me a very similar price as Chartis after all the extra options thrown in. 1 additional factor is Chartis allows installment n it's being handled by my usual broker........

i beg to differ. My car was rear ended 3 times in a year. All 3 times happened when my car was stationary at the red light. Guess wat, HSBC refused to insure me the following year citing me has high risk.

may i ask if u just stop slowly at a incoming red light or u rev and accelerate hard and slam the brake to stop at the red light? no judgement here..just want to understand [:)]

Just renewed mine with DA. One accident in 2010, so NCD drops to 20% at renewal. Premium is 2/3 cheaper than that quoted by my current insurer!!!! :blink::blink:

Funny they never asked for the accident details. Only stated whether there was any accident or claim and how many

i beg to differ. My car was rear ended 3 times in a year. All 3 times happened when my car was stationary at the red light. Guess wat, HSBC refused to insure me the following year citing me has high risk.

wah what b-------t is this. we need some obama policy man. where no insurance can refuse to insure.

DA personal accident also dirt cheap. $7plus for $100,000. Very tempted to sign up but dubious about the reinsurer.

if its munich re, it's good.

Neutral Newbie

I received letter from AXA for insurance renewal and I compare with DA, Aviva and motorinsurancesingapore but found the price no much diff.

Though AXA excess is $100 higher but they include all personal medical claim, lost of use, unlimited windscreen claim, tow service back to Kah motor for repair. :)

For early bird they give 5% more so new birdie like me get 10% (1st year) + 5% discount. hehe

just renew with DA, 500 cheaper, chartis send me a renewal last year i paid 2400, this year chartis send me a renewal of 2800 after 30% discount [dizzy]

what the hell

Edited by Pufferfish1

Supercharged

as long as you drive safely and don't hit backside,its not a problem.

their price really cheap.

other coy no fight.

the nearest could be Aviva.

cheapest is no use.... Does DA covers theft of car loss? how much will they pay?

tried the online quote,, was told to call in instead.

when call in,, the operator say they do not quote for focus st .. [:(]

Edited by Mingsect