Citroen C4 Picasso

Obscurest

That can be useful although Picasso can auto change from manual to auto mode. By the way, there are tons of buttons on the steering wheel. :o

True. At Manual mode, the gearbox will still help to downshift for you depending on speed, load.

The buttons are confusing at first also. Even the gearshift lever, signal lights are very close as well. Auto hand brake are something new too. It takes time to get used to them, but eventually you will get to appreciate them. Well, at least, it does so for me. Frankly, hard to find a car with all these builtin-in.

Edited by Psfong

True. At Manual mode, the gearbox will still help to downshift for you depending on speed, load.

The buttons are confusing at first also. Even the gearshift lever, signal lights are very close as well. Auto hand brake are something new too. It takes time to get used to them, but eventually you will get to appreciate them. Well, at least, it does so for me. Frankly, hard to find a car with all these builtin-in.

Yes, not forgeting 3 row aircon plus 4 zone climatic control...

Neutral Newbie

I am driving a C4 grand Picasso, cockpit view is really nice. However, beware of quality issue.

Within 5 years the glove compartment totally warped and C&C wil tell you sorry, please buy replacement which costs more than SGD 300 a piece, when it is clearly material issue. They will use warranty expiry as their excuse. So beware!

Maybe I unlucky, bought it when 3 yr old, mileage only 16K KM, was under agent maintenance, within 12 months of purchase, repaired:

1) Gear box - cannot go above 3. Damage = SGD 800

2) Rear suspension needed replacement Damage = SGD 1K

3) Noisy engine, needed engine remount Damage = SGD 900

Servicing all by C&C, above is after abt 20% discount when you sign service package.

Neutral Newbie

The stability of the C4 is very bad, a little air to make the car moves from side to side and becomes unsafe, and can not find the solution

[cool]

HI there,

It's been two years since you last updated your C4 Grand Picasso review. Any updates yr end cause I am looking at one around 4 yrs old 1.6 G C4.

Thanks !

Ken

[cool]

HI there,

It's been two years since you last updated your C4 Grand Picasso review. Any updates yr end cause I am looking at one around 4 yrs old 1.6 G C4.

Thanks !

Ken

Drop me a PM if u r keen on getting one. My friend is looking to sell, C4GP Nov 2009

Car dealer spotted..... :ph34r:

:D

Who?? Me?? Check my history bro..... Just happen to be in midst of car hunting sessions

can help then help mah......

3 weeks of car hunting for my sis n meeting all kind of "funny" dealers really taxing... then again direct sellers sometimes also "chut pattern"

Edited by Notsogoodman

I am looking at a new C4GP, don't think want to wait for the new model to come. With the recent COE tweak and everyone getting excited by this, I am not sure if I can get one.

I am looking at a new C4GP, don't think want to wait for the new model to come. With the recent COE tweak and everyone getting excited by this, I am not sure if I can get one.

Most of the time, cnc is able to secure the coe...

I have booked a black C4GP over the weekend.

Now I need to breakup with my German girlfriend, anyone wants her (C180 1.8L turbo 7gtronic)?

Any updates on your C4GP ?

Any updates on your C4GP ?

I am enjoying the ride.

I made 3 person in my family happy.

I am enjoying the view from my driver's seat.

I am enjoying the ride.

I made 3 person in my family happy.

I am enjoying the view from my driver's seat.

Good to hear you are enjoying your ride. What is the fc if there are always 7 seatings and how about luggage for 7 ppl ?

↡ Advertisement