Citroen C4 Picasso

Obscurest

Turbocharged

Sales person nowadays swatting flies in showrooms and show flats

Come in forum say want to buy car/ house despite all the signs indicating otherwise.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I have been with Mercedes-Benz for the last 13 years and changed to a Grand Picasso last year. Despite the negative comments and experiences of some owners, there are still the good ones.

I got into Citroen with a leap of faith for its outstanding design and features, period. When I buy a car, the decision does not come just from the forum comments and mind but the heart needs to be involved too.

At least I made my 2 boys and wife happy with the Picasso.

• Praise 1

Citroen & Peugeot engines are pretty reliable. Family had a C5 Mk1 3.0L V6 before. The eletronics are fxxked dup. The what multiplex feedback system is too annoying. Gearbox is fxxked after 4 years. Other dan that the leather upholstery on the car seat give luxury feel. Hydractive system some ppl like it but I find it to be rolly wholly and not firm enough, too much body roll around bends. It's a pretty good car to drive. Oh yeah the adaptive steering that gives more weight as the car's speed go faster. I find it too artificial. Alternator went busted after 3 years. Their electrical electronics sucks.

Also had a Citroen Berlingo van before the 1.9L non turbo, manual transmission. Engine no issue but aircon, signal, wiper & headlight system always give problem.

After that no more French car us. Never again. Pui chao noah.

Over the week, the picasso seems to have been taken off the market in Singapore. Check sgcarmart and various other sites, all gone and no more advertising.

Anyone here knows what's going on?

What happend?

just cancel the orders and move on

its a rubbish brand , with a rubbish forum run by one individual getting kxxxbxxx from C&C

jesh...

Citroen & Peugeot engines are pretty reliable. Family had a C5 Mk1 3.0L V6 before. The eletronics are fxxked dup. The what multiplex feedback system is too annoying. Gearbox is fxxked after 4 years. Other dan that the leather upholstery on the car seat give luxury feel. Hydractive system some ppl like it but I find it to be rolly wholly and not firm enough, too much body roll around bends. It's a pretty good car to drive. Oh yeah the adaptive steering that gives more weight as the car's speed go faster. I find it too artificial. Alternator went busted after 3 years. Their electrical electronics sucks.

Also had a Citroen Berlingo van before the 1.9L non turbo, manual transmission. Engine no issue but aircon, signal, wiper & headlight system always give problem.

After that no more French car us. Never again. Pui chao noah.

it was reliable till the old 1.6/2/3L days

the 1.6thp engine is a total piece of rubbish

timing chain/water pump/carbonisation/fuel pump/turbo everything all can die as early as 2 yr/40k, u be lucky now to last 5 yr with it

the 6speed auto comes WITHOUT a gearbox cooler as well, obviously more cost cutting

the ETG/EGS are totally rodeo designed...

get the peugeot versions with the 6AT or go for the renault dci with dual clutch also better

better still just go for the s-max or sharan

Edited by Furrynadz

Turbocharged

The same engine in the Mini is just as problematic. [shakehead] Engine of the year award 3 times in a row somemore... [hur]

Awarded because of its technology and enhancement, not for reliability....

The same engine in the Mini is just as problematic. [shakehead] Engine of the year award 3 times in a row somemore... [hur]

ok what

u had some fun with it

[grin]

Supersonic

Awarded because of its technology and enhancement, not for reliability....

Tested the Prince 1.6THP engine on the 5008 b4. Gotta admit it's a pretty sweet powerplant - smooth and torquey. Thought to myself, 'Wow, this is a great engine, somemore on a French car. Wonder what's the catch?". Now i know....... [:p]

Tested the Prince 1.6THP engine on the 5008 b4. Gotta admit it's a pretty sweet powerplant - smooth and torquey. Thought to myself, 'Wow, this is a great engine, somemore on a French car. Wonder what's the catch?". Now i know....... [:p]

Mated to the automatic box it's fine, to the egs or etg box it's totally rubbish, u get better fc in real life in the auto due to smoother power delivery in city traffic.

Why buy from a brand that screws up bookings and a forum run by a dictator worse than Lky.

Over the week, the picasso seems to have been taken off the market in Singapore. Check sgcarmart and various other sites, all gone and no more advertising.

Anyone here knows what's going on?

no news and no picasso on display at their showroom

this is frightening the buyers who just bought [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

I test drove when c&c soft launched it. Better drive than the previous model. May consider when it is finally given the go ahead clearance by LTA.

remove the veil and uncover the truth and dont just see nice sugary words and smiles all around in the forum

sure regret later